Does anyone think Sue Perkins is funny ?

Nothing wrong with Alan Carr it's Jimmy Carr I can't stand.

in a recent poll in the pub when asked do you like alan carr ? the only person who said yes was the village idiot, he's got a good face for scarring rats away.

I don’t find Sue Perkins funny at all. I’m guessing she’s part of the BBC, libéral, entertainment, élite. Why else would they employ her ?

---------- Post added 13-07-2018 at 14:58 ----------

Nothing wrong with Alan Carr it's Jimmy Carr I can't stand.

With you on that one mate

in a recent poll in the pub when asked do you like alan carr ? the only person who said yes was the village idiot, he's got a good face for scarring rats away.

I happen to know your village idiot, not a bad lad really.

In fact the person who I can’t stand , yet still seems to be getting work is Keith Lemons. I don’t think he’s funny at all. :huh:

well Sue and Mell,are getting a second chance at doing the Generation Game by the bbc seeing they was not so funny last time,So here is your chance to see them once again on tv at Not being funny again, i thought watching paint dry was bad,but these two take the biscuit.

In fact the person who I can’t stand , yet still seems to be getting work is Keith Lemons. I don’t think he’s funny at all. :huh:

More than agree with you there he is Tripe. Oops I like Tripe with salt pepper and Vinegar. God I was biggin him up then. He is utter Garbage. He is one person who pushed and pushed infact forced his way on to telly. I have seen him in many studio audiences in the past. Probably pestered the Producers lives out till they have gave into to him. By this I mean he as tried no end of different failed characters. :gag:

I dont like the look north gay weather forecaster

Why not?

He’s really cheerful unlike you, you old sourpuss

More than agree with you there he is Tripe. Oops I like Tripe with salt pepper and Vinegar. God I was biggin him up then. He is utter Garbage. He is one person who pushed and pushed infact forced his way on to telly. I have seen him in many studio audiences in the past. Probably pestered the Producers lives out till they have gave into to him. By this I mean he as tried no end of different failed characters. :gag:

You do know that Keith Lemon isnt a real person dont you? Hes just a made up character.

Why not?

He’s really cheerful unlike you, you old sourpuss

Hes Welsh ....

Hes Welsh ....

The Welshies are the best.

I never met a Welshy person I didn’t like, even Ian Rush or Mark Hughes when they scored against the Owls back in the 1980s and 90s

You do know that Keith Lemon isnt a real person dont you? Hes just a made up character.

Yes, his real name is Leigh Francis, but I don’t find the character ( Keith Lemon) he plays funny at all. :loopy:

That character ia all he has got though, in fact he rarely comes out of that character, so limited is his talent.