Does anyone think Sue Perkins is funny ?

Oh dear, that's so desperately sad for you. You must be beside yourself.

Thought of counselling?

Why does he need counseling. Im flippin fed up with this. Who said You have to like Gay people There is good and bad in everyone. Cop for this one. A gay guy worked in our department and he was a flippin nuisence there is a gay guy lives two doors from me and he is a smashing fella. I dont like the look north gay weather forecaster but I thought Freddie Mercury was BRILLIANT. So dont tell me who to like and not like. Anyhow I couldnt give a toss if nobody liked me. :roll:

Sue Perkins seems to be the only person who thinks she's funny, I just can't understand as to how they get paid so much for un-funny patter and silly face pulling.

I agree. Not my type of humour Im afraid.

---------- Post added 27-06-2018 at 15:02 ----------

You have to be careful, there's clear evidence that listening to gay people can make you gay. George Michael was straight as a die until he was given the complete works of Liberace.

I could be the first woman to change a gay man straight ! :thumbsup:

That makes you uncomfortable does it?

no,i never turn Saturday radio on anymore

no,i never turn Saturday radio on anymore

......why would that be then?? What exactly has stopped you from listening??

Come on. If you are going to say something outrageous earlier in the thread at least be consistent.

Why does he need counseling. Im flippin fed up with this. Who said You have to like Gay people There is good and bad in everyone. Cop for this one. A gay guy worked in our department and he was a flippin nuisence there is a gay guy lives two doors from me and he is a smashing fella. I dont like the look north gay weather forecaster but I thought Freddie Mercury was BRILLIANT. So dont tell me who to like and not like. Anyhow I couldnt give a toss if nobody liked me. :roll:

His post suggests the exact opposite of the bit of your post I've highlighted - he seems to take offence at the presenters simply because they're gay and with no consideration for their ability to do the job, their personality etc. You, like most halfway with it people realise that a person's choice of bedfellow doesn't define them. Choogling appears to be a bit, well, homophobic.

Edited by Halibut

His post suggests the exact opposite of the bit of your post I've highlighted - he seems to take offence at the presenters simply because they're gay and with no consideration for their ability to do the job, their personality etc. You, like most halfway with it people realise that a person's choice of bedfellow doesn't define them. Choogling appears to be a bit, well, homophobic.

I see where your coming from. If I take a dislike to someone its not down to their Sexuality or Race its just that the indivisual is not my cup of tea. Dislike is a bit strong. I dont dislike anyone really. And as to hateing anyone is a non entity for me. I think people often jump the Gun. Example, I dont like Elton John. That doesnt make me Homophobic neither dont like unfunny Lenny Henry. That doesnt make a Racist.

Edited by PRESLEY

I see where your coming from. If I take a dislike to someone its not down to their Sexuality or Race its just that the indivisual is not my cup of tea. Dislike is a bit strong. I dont dislike anyone really. And as to hateing anyone is a non entity for me. I think people often jump the Gun. Example, I dont like Elton John. That doesnt make me Homophobic neither do I like unfunny Lenny Henry. That doesnt make a Racist.

Spot on PRESLEY.

Spot on PRESLEY.

Cheers. I know Im not Brain of Britain. I just tell it like it is from my Gob. . I dont judge Man/Woman by the Colour of their Skin or Sexuality. I just believe in fairness no matter what.

......why would that be then?? What exactly has stopped you from listening??

Come on. If you are going to say something outrageous earlier in the thread at least be consistent.

if you can read its obvious that I don't like the presenters style but the halfwits on here all ways try to turn posts into something antigay/racist etc etc .

it because the beeb have more than their share of gays on board

because I watch tv and used to listen to Saturday radio 2,not anymore its like a gay channel now

if you can read its obvious that I don't like the presenters style but the halfwits on here all ways try to turn posts into something antigay/racist etc etc .

No mention anywhere in your posts about the presenters style, just their sexuality. Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

Your post 34 "...it because the beeb have more than their share of gays on board ..."

Your post 40 ".....its like a gay channel...."

Now you claim your dislike is because of the Presenter's style eh?? Horse crap. It think its perfectly obvious what your point of dislike is and its jack all to do with any style of presentation.

Absolutely pathetic. No balls to stand by your previous comments. Back peddling at its finest.

if you can read its obvious that I don't like the presenters style

So can you tell me exactly how all of the presenters are presenting in a "gay style", especially considering only 2 out of Saturday's line up are gay and don't act like John Inman or Larry Grayson (Graham Norton excepted).