The Homeless man that lives in Encliffe Park

this sounds like a scenario similar to the one about brett.and that really upset me..this craig sounds a lovely man and needs help..keep us posted about his progress.

is he the lad with beard who sits(for the past few years)round nat west or the spar on ekky rd.??

is he the lad with beard who sits(for the past few years)round nat west or the spar on ekky rd.??

No, Craig usually is at the entrance to Endcliffe Park, either at the Rustlings Road/Ecclesall Road entrance or at Hunter's Bar roundabout. He often listens to music on an old Sony Walkman.

Hope he get's better soon, I have been told he has a flat that he could live in, But prefers to live in Endcliffe park, Strange!

Hope he get's better soon, I have been told he has a flat that he could live in, But prefers to live in Endcliffe park, Strange!

It seems strange but from what little I know of Craig (he used to come into our shop because we had a 10p coffee vending machine which was rank but it was a cheap hot drink) there are long standing reasons why he just cannot cope with being "confined" in a flat. It's not as simple as he just "prefers"

This is worrying because after a stroke he may need to live indoors but will struggle to cope

Any questions about Craig and the tramp please ask

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 19:44 ----------

I visited him

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 20:02 ----------

I know him very well

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 20:07 ----------

He needs help

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 20:10 ----------

I am. new to this please help by asking stuff about Craig

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 20:27 ----------

I have visited him

Yes I know Craig beech very well.. We grew up together back in day..I'm shocked to hear of the stroke he had..I'm happy you visited him

Edited by Ub40

I think you're referring to Brett. Unfortunately he died earlier this year. There is a thread about him on here somewhere.

A couple of weeks ago there was a man living in a tent near the Norwood Road entrance to Roe Woods. There's also a tent under the tram bridge going over the Parkway.

who would choose to live on the streets ?? not me, surely we must feel sorry for the homeless,, its nearly winter and i wouldnt like to be out in the cold, :( :(

There is a lot of mental illness and mental stress out there, and precious little help. I don't know Craig, but I do know others like him, and in every case mental health is an issue. Had they had the help they needed when they needed it they might not be on the streets.

In the absence of help, drugs and alcohol are a way of self medicating when in near impossible circumstances.

I think you're referring to Brett. Unfortunately he died earlier this year. There is a thread about him on here somewhere.

I don't know his name, how did he die??

I saw that lad sat outside Nat West a 3 months ago.. He sits outside either there,spar or sainsbury local.