The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I totally agree that there has been a shift in sentiment towards remain as the possible outcomes of negotiations become apparent.

Unfortunately,the government still keep trotting out that they are following the will of the people.

They will eventually realise that the will of the people may not be what it was.

the will of the people is the same, maybe it that the will is being sold out

---------- Post added 20-06-2018 at 23:21 ----------

MP,s like Greeves just want to derail it

---------- Post added 20-06-2018 at 23:25 ----------

He's said this since before the referendum. He will keep saying it, he is manoeuvring the EU to a closer integration (with my blessing by the way) and this is excellent ammunition for that cause.

To be honest and I'm a leaver. I would stay if Unification happened, taxes were the same benefits too, But hay that's a pipe dream, is it not?

Edited by phil752

The question you were asked was 'What's good about Brexit?'

You haven't answered it at all.

The first half is all 'has the sky fallen in?' - doesn't say what's good about Brexit.

The second half is a load of cobblers. So be a love and try agin would you?

What's so good about Brexit?

Brexit has led to increased funding for the NHS, promised by both major parties.

Brexit has led to increased wages and less unemployment.

Brexit caused the departures of both Cameron and Osbourne.

Brexit is a peoples revolt against the establishment.

These things are what's great about Brexit.

You replied to the post 5 posts back , not much trawling involved

On a point of principle you should ask it again, to me this time if you want me to answer it.

Kind of a way of you making up for wrongfully accusing me of not answering a question you never asked me to begin with.

You’ll learn from it, I hope.

---------- Post added 21-06-2018 at 00:13 ----------

Brexit has led to increased funding for the NHS, promised by both major parties.

If you’ve got worms in your brain

On a point of principle you should ask it again, to me this time if you want me to answer it.

Kind of a way of you making up for wrongfully accusing me of not answering a question you never asked me to begin with.

You’ll learn from it, I hope.

---------- Post added 21-06-2018 at 00:13 ----------

If you’ve got worms in your brain

you think so, do you think that everyone in the EU should be the made to pay the same tax

Brexit has given more power to right wing Tories - let the working class rejoice in the not the establishment of Johnson, Gove, Farage, Fox, Rees-Mogg...........

before they are regally screwed :cool:

you think so, do you think that everyone in the EU should be the made to pay the same tax

No, cos all countries have varying economies

Why don’t you step up and pay the same income tax rate as the Swedes then?

---------- Post added 21-06-2018 at 07:39 ----------

I agree as we can’t legally leave the customs union now as well. It’s looking like business as usual.

No I don’t think that. That would not work.

I guess that £20bn has to come from somewhere, 'cos it ain't coming from any savings of Brexit:-

Taxes will rise to pay for NHS boost

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44555400

"Brexit dividend" slogan quietly dropped :P

...doesn't look good for the armed forces tho:-

May asked defence minister to justify UK status as 'tier one' military power

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-defence-may/may-asked-defence-minister-to-justify-uk-status-as-tier-one-military-power-ft-idUKKBN1JH0HT

A hundred years ago this would most probably have caused a war, that is how far we have come, whatever the Brexit scenario brings, it ain’t going to be a war, tax I can live with, bullets however..............? ;)

I guess that £20bn has to come from somewhere, 'cos it ain't coming from any savings of Brexit:-

Taxes will rise to pay for NHS boost

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44555400

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Aaaaanyway...

Paying your fair share of tax is the price of living in a civilised democracy but politicians should never forget that taxes are levied on businesses that employ people, and individuals who work hard and face tough decisions about how they spend their money.

The Conservatives will always be the party that keeps tax as low as possible and spends the proceeds responsibly. It is our firm intention to reduce taxes on Britain’s businesses and working families.

quoted verbatim from the Conservative Party, 2017 Electoral Manifesto :twisted: Edited by L00b

No, cos all countries have varying economies

Which is why the Euro has been a disaster, for Greece, Spain and Italy particularly.