Pebley Reservoir carp fishing?

Hi,

I'm just trying to find out any information i can about fishing Pebley Reservoir. Heard there is some good fish in there and sounds like a good challenge. Any information would be grateful (price, size of fish etc)

thanks in advance

Kris

Not been for a year but last time i went it was £5 for 2 rods, baliff comes round and collects money on bank. Very big water making it quite hard to catch heard about fish upto 30lb . Everyone i spoke to says you need to prebait up a couple of days before fishing

Thanks do you know if you can buy a yearly ticket to fish? and would you say its fairly safe to leave your car overnight.

cheers

I wouldn't bother the fishing is very poor the last person I saw fishing for carp had been there three days without a bite.

Yearly tickets were available think they were 50 quid a year and a 30 quid key deposit when joining. Members can reserve pegs as well. Never heard of anyone breaking into cars there. Aslo got a lot of pike in if you pike fish the winter months

Cheers can't really moan for the price. I've seen a few photos of the carp in there some nice fish. Have you ever fished Harthill res and got any info about it. Sorry for being a pest haha

I've not fished it but friends have they had some nice fish out and it's a lot easier than Pebley cant remember the price think its a fiver and pay on the bank. They used to fish down the side of the boat yard is where the fence goes into the water

Thanks for the info I appreciate it Kojac

Let us know how you get on if you fish it