Trading cryptocurrency?

No.

I mean, given the current situation with China blocking sale of ICO tokens; it's driven the price of cryptos down, and now is potentially a good time to buy more cryptos.

Of course, I may well be wrong; and this could be the start of the end. I'm just trying my best to get educated in the space so I can make sensible informed decisions that take in to account, risk and likelihood of potential reward.

I'm very much a novice though, so do your own research. Good luck!

You're spot on waldo, now is the time to buy although bitcoin is now climbing back up again as we speak..I always wait for the drop to purchase as i know it will rise.I'm just kicking myself i didn't buy bitcoin when i first heard about it, i would have been at roughly $4000 profit per coin.

You're spot on waldo, now is the time to buy although bitcoin is now climbing back up again as we speak..I always wait for the drop to purchase as i know it will rise.I'm just kicking myself i didn't buy bitcoin when i first heard about it, i would have been at roughly $4000 profit per coin.

Me too; though, on reflection, kicking myself never actually helps. Life seems like a series of mistakes, well, at least mine does. Best thing we can hope for is to constantly recalibrate and learn and move on.

Anyhow, bitcoin hit $10k USD today. Congrats to the people who invested early!

Currently around £7,540 GBP, up from £3,425 on the day you made this post (6th September). How high can it go?!

Me too; though, on reflection, kicking myself never actually helps. Life seems like a series of mistakes, well, at least mine does. Best thing we can hope for is to constantly recalibrate and learn and move on.

Anyhow, bitcoin hit $10k USD today. Congrats to the people who invested early!

Currently around £7,540 GBP, up from £3,425 on the day you made this post (6th September). How high can it go?!

...........the crash is coming!!!

...........the crash is coming!!!

...hope so!

Wouldn't mind seeing a major dip, to around £4k say; be a great time to top up.

I'm sure there's also some kind of positive reinforcement loop going on; where the higher the price of bitcoin goes, the more exposure it gets in the mainstream media, the more new money comes in, driving up the price, rinse and repeat.

...hope so!

Wouldn't mind seeing a major dip, to around £4k say; be a great time to top up.

I'm sure there's also some kind of positive reinforcement loop going on; where the higher the price of bitcoin goes, the more exposure it gets in the mainstream media, the more new money comes in, driving up the price, rinse and repeat.

..........you know what they say about people who think they can keep gambling buying at the bottom and selling at the top!

..........you know what they say about people who think they can keep gambling buying at the bottom and selling at the top!

I'm thinking of it as more of an investment than gambling. Also, not putting all my eggs in to one basket, or investing money I can't afford to lose. So far, it's working out well for me!

Also, I find the underlying block chain technology to be very interesting, and can only see it being applied more and more in the future to solve real world problems. :)

I'm thinking of it as more of an investment than gambling. Also, not putting all my eggs in to one basket, or investing money I can't afford to lose. So far, it's working out well for me!

Also, I find the underlying block chain technology to be very interesting, and can only see it being applied more and more in the future to solve real world problems. :)

...........it's one of the biggest gambles the world has ever seen!

There will be a discussion about Bitcoin on the Jeremy Vine show on radio 2 today.

Has anyone out there been able to cash in any profit from Bitcoins ? let us know.

better be quick, just read the bubbles about to burst

Think it just has, down from approx. 20,000 to 7500.