Vile Racist Woman in sheffield chicken shop

'Hate crime' is such an overused term these days.

Until it happens to you, eh?:suspect:

Then it's a different matter.

'Hate crime' is such an overused term these days.

Agreed. It's used when the majority of white people assault or abuse somebody of an ethnic background. I've been there myself.

Any chance in helping me with my original question?

Agreed. It's used when the majority of white people assault or abuse somebody of an ethnic background. I've been there myself.

Any chance in helping me with my original question?

The majority of white people aren't assaulting or abusing anyone. I think you might have meant something different?

Until it happens to you, eh?:suspect:

Then it's a different matter.

Explain.

You seem to think you know me. Tell me, what hate crime could be committed against me and make me cry like a baby?

---------- Post added 16-04-2018 at 16:33 ----------

The majority of white people aren't assaulting or abusing anyone. I think you might have meant something different?

Beat me to it.....

if this was me i would have been dawn raided and looking at a prison sentence, anyone know if she's even had a visit from the police ?

You sound like a pleasant chap......

Explain.

You seem to think you know me. Tell me, what hate crime could be committed against me and make me cry like a baby?

---------- Post added 16-04-2018 at 16:33 ----------

Beat me to it.....

Well, it'd be quite short crying, but murder.

You know that hate crimes don't just have to be name calling right? Racially motivated assault, rape, murder, kidnapping, they'd probably all spoil your day somewhat.

---------- Post added 16-04-2018 at 16:39 ----------

Can't be bothered to prove your assertion, you know that's not how it works, you have to prove it.

---------- Post added 16-04-2018 at 16:40 ----------

I went with the Huffington post first, as it's pretty reputable, but they didn't support what you'd claimed.

---------- Post added 16-04-2018 at 16:41 ----------

It's the argument that only white people can be racist that you're looking for evidence of. (Although I perhaps incorrectly assumed you meant on this forum).

SSo I'm assuming that those people will say that this is not racism, since neither person in the video is white.

It was perhaps this statement that made me think we were talking about THIS discussion, where nobody has in fact said that.

---------- Post added 16-04-2018 at 16:43 ----------

The vice article doesn't support your assertion either.

You appear to have googled "reverse racism" or something. Not "people think only whites can be racist"...

Your third link does claim that racism doesn't exist against white people (in the USA specifically), but doesn't claim that only white people can be racist.

Perhaps you need to think more carefully about what point you wanted to make... :huh:

Edited by Cyclone

You know that hate crimes don't just have to be name calling right? Racially motivated assault, rape, murder, kidnapping, they'd probably all spoil your day somewhat.

Anyone remember when crimes were crimes?

Im straight(ish), male, mixed race. Ive been called all sorts of names in my life. Some because I am mixed race..... I just get on with life and leave the name caller to their ignorance.

Crimes still are crimes, but they can be motivated by many things, including your colour or the shape of your eyes. Collectively as a society we punish racially motivated crimes slightly more harshly than just the crime on it's own.

---------- Post added 16-04-2018 at 16:39 ----------

Can't be bothered to prove your assertion, you know that's not how it works, you have to prove it.

---------- Post added 16-04-2018 at 16:40 ----------

I went with the Huffington post first, as it's pretty reputable, but they didn't support what you'd claimed.

It's the argument that only white people can be racist that you're looking for evidence of. (Although I perhaps incorrectly assumed you meant on this forum).

It was perhaps this statement that made me think we were talking about THIS discussion, where nobody has in fact said that.

---------- Post added 16-04-2018 at 16:43 ----------

The vice article doesn't support your assertion either.

You appear to have googled "reverse racism" or something. Not "people think only whites can be racist"...

Your third link does claim that racism doesn't exist against white people (in the USA specifically), but doesn't claim that only white people can be racist.

Perhaps you need to think more carefully about what point you wanted to make... :huh:

"The fact is — and this bears repeating — it’s just not possible for white people to be victims of racism, since white people have all of the power and privilege in systems that they’ve set up over centuries to benefit them. Access to jobs, education, healthcare, and even beauty standards all privilege the white experience, so there’s no real way for white people to face oppression for their race from people of color."

The opinion is that ethnic minorities cannot be racist towards white people, because white people are the majority and hold the power to discriminate. So, by default, ethnic minorities cannot be racist towards each other because neither are the majority and neither can discriminate each other on a mass societal level. Therefore, by that very argument, only the majority (ie: white people) can be racist.

"Some argue that racism only exists if the perpetrator is white, since white people are the majority, and thus are the only ones who hold the power to discriminate based on race. So I'm assuming that those people will say that this is not racism, since neither person in the video is white."

I never said that the opinion is correct, or that I agreed with it. I just said that it exists, which it does.

"The fact is — and this bears repeating — it’s just not possible for white people to be victims of racism, since white people have all of the power and privilege in systems that they’ve set up over centuries to benefit them. Access to jobs, education, healthcare, and even beauty standards all privilege the white experience, so there’s no real way for white people to face oppression for their race from people of color."

The opinion is that ethnic minorities cannot be racist towards white people, because white people are the majority and hold the power to discriminate. So, by default, ethnic minorities cannot be racist towards each other because neither are the majority and neither can discriminate each other on a mass societal level. Therefore, by that very argument, only the majority (ie: white people) can be racist.

"Some argue that racism only exists if the perpetrator is white, since white people are the majority, and thus are the only ones who hold the power to discriminate based on race. So I'm assuming that those people will say that this is not racism, since neither person in the video is white."

I never said that the opinion is correct, or that I agreed with it. I just said that it exists, which it does.

Ethnic people can also be racist and the thing about only white people can be racists is a load of bull excrement and anyone who believes it is an idiot.

---------- Post added 19-04-2018 at 01:06 ----------

Anyone remember when crimes were crimes?

Im straight(ish), male, mixed race. Ive been called all sorts of names in my life. Some because I am mixed race..... I just get on with life and leave the name caller to their ignorance.

You said you was a women once on here and also once mentioned you were an ex Muslim. :huh:

Well firstly, the existence of the argument "white people can't be victims of racism" wasn't your claim. Which is what the quote above is supporting.

It was that only white people can be racist. So what you've got in your opinion piece article is then a claim that other people hold that opinion. It's just fluff and nonsense.

"Some argue that racism only exists if the perpetrator is white"

Do they? I didn't take your word for it, why should I take the word of a random article on the internet.

Nobody on this thread has claimed it have they.

You said you was a women once on here and also once mentioned you were an ex Muslim. :huh:

He/she/it is a troll. Plain and simple.

Leads a very pathetic life so comes on here to live in a make-believe world where he/she/it can be whatever suits.