Yorkshire Bank, Darnall to CLOSE

I'd much rather have Mosques erected than local "pubs". I'd rather my children be brought up without feeling that they require alcohol at all times.

I'd much rather have Mosques erected than local "pubs". I'd rather my children be brought up without feeling that they require alcohol at all times.

Well thats exactly what the Mosques will teach you. :hihi:

A local pub dosen't mean you have to live in the place, it's for when you wan't to go out and enjoy a social drink with friends, family or complete strangers.

It's part of a community.

Oh, and if you bring up your children properly it's not too difficult to teach them the difference between going out for a drink and being dependent on drink.

<sidenote>I have nothing against mosques. :)</sidenote>

Is anything in Darnall still open?

Yes the road leading out of Darnall

went to last week to draw some money out and in this great booming voice she said that's a lot what you doing with all that,i just smiled and she said it again. and the answer they were giving to the closure just do it online download this download that on your smart phone or just go to woodseats or the post office that's all you have to do. customer care after 52 years with them.