Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Goals website is really good, i have manged to sign up to play for any team that needs a player aswell as running my own team!

Hi,

Looking to join a 5/6-a-side team to play on a Mon or Thurs evening between 6-10pm. I've just moved (back) to Sheffield after getting a new job.

I've played 5-a-side for the past few years in a league in Newcastle, the team played in the 2nd division of 4, so consider myself a fairly decent standard.

So, if any teams are looking for a player, preferably to play at Goals drop me a PM.

Cheers,

Neil

Hi I'm Yinka and I've played 5 aside football regularly in manchester. I have not played for 6 months now and I'm in Sheffield fulltime.. i would like to join a team for fun or in a division. please let me know if you're looking for players

Yinka

If you send me your details i can put you in a team

Thanks

here's my no: 07723378682

hope to hear from you soon... I can come today if there's any match

I will give you a call

Sorry to check is it mens or ladies teams you are wanting to play for

sorry i missed your call. I'm interested in men's

can i call you as well?

We could do with a couple more players for our Monday night game at Powerleague (Pitz, Attercliffe).

Nothing too serious although fairly competitive.

Ages range from 20 to 40.

6pm start. 4 quid each.

Please get in touch if you would like to join us.

Cheers

Shane

Yes that would be great. I'll be there. my no is 07723378682

pls give me a txt so i know u'r expecting me on monday

hello there, im looking for 5 a side players to join my team we play on mondays between 7.00 and 9.15 at goals soccer centre on norfolk park road. its in a league which we or currently doing well in, it cost around £6 a game , if your intrested and wanna no more email me at cjh2323@hotmail.co.uk cheers

Hi,

Looking to join a 5/6-a-side team to play on a Mon or Thurs evening between 6-10pm. I've just moved (back) to Sheffield after getting a new job.

I've played 5-a-side for the past few years in a league in Newcastle, the team played in the 2nd division of 4, so consider myself a fairly decent standard.

So, if any teams are looking for a player, preferably to play at Goals drop me a PM.

Cheers,

Neil

hi mate i saw your add on sheffield forum about 5 a side and was just wondering if you wer still looking for a team' if you are email me at cjh2323@hotmail.co.uk

looking to join a stable men five aside team mainly for fitness purpose. Will appreciate any interest.

cheers,

Tee