Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

A few people got in touch but never got back to me, if your still interested then give me a shout. Last week didn't go too badly! and we have another match this wednesday.

hi mate, just sent you an email however I have a thread a few spaces above where I mention being after players for wednesday nights at goals.

Kev

I'm a pretty decent keeper who's team doesn't have a match this week. If you're playing Tuesday, Thursday or Friday and need someone in the nets give me a bell. 07798700639.

Cheers

Mik

I used to play to an ok standard, 3 5-a-side games a week at one point at goals. But i have been out for about a year through with ankle injury. I would love have a kick about if you are playing friendlies etc, definately not fit enough for a proper match though. Put on a bit of beef since also lol. Could be interesting haha

I used to play 5-a-side 2-3 times a week at Goals. Not played properly in around a year now due to injuries, work etc and unfortunately the teams i used to play for no longer play.

Due to being out for a while i have lost my fitness, so could do with joining a team who has some patience, and preferably not in the top divisions of their leagues :hihi: I want to start playing again and get my fitness back.

Ideally id like to join a team who has friendly matches and league matches, in 5 or 6 a side and likes to have a laugh. I have a powerful shot, quite strong, 5'9 not the silkiest of players, nor the best tackler. I used to be alright in goal, but its not my strong suit.

Im available evenings and weekends, pm me if your short of players or interested.

Darren

Thanks to everyone for all your messages. I have got a couple of teams I might be playing for.

However if anyone needs goalkeeper cover in the future for the odd game then please feel free to contact me.

If you register with the Goals website they can put you in touch with teams who need players, plus there are always ads on here for players.

I started again this week after 8 years out and it was so good to get back into it.

I noticed that many five-a-side teams in Sheffield are looking for players and vice versa so I have set up a Facebook page for people to leave details and link up with each other.

The page is for:

Players looking for teams at any standard.

Teams looking for players.

For weekly or one off matches.

Feel free to join the group:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_175504782501888#!/home.php?sk=group_175504782501888

The group email is: sheffieldfas@groups.facebook.com

If you are not a Facebook user and want me to post you something, just drop me a message.

great idea Jon! will join that when I get in :)