Where to ride a pit bike legally

there is 1 place at sheffield, at tankersley near maccy Ds on the roundabout, its a proper MX track with signs up advertising practise days but its a bit pricy at £20 for kids and £25 for adults.

Not been myself yet.

Also there is Doncaster moto parc at Armthorpe, it seems well run and there are 5 tracks for all riders. thats £15 for kids and £25 for adults but has more facilitys.

(prices are for the day)

hope it helps

I have been to armthorpe and it is a cracking set up. Its a pity there are so many nutcases riding willy nilly all over the place and putting so many peoples backs up. There is nothing wrong with off road biking if its done in the right place.

yes armthorpe is a good day out but your not allowed on with pit bikes unfortunatly :(

you might be allowed on the small track though.

Private land is about the top and bottom of it methinks - whether it be yours or someone elses - who has given you permission!

Plenty of people ride in the Wharncliffe and Beeley Woods and get away with it though! Good riding too!

Me thinks someone is pulling your suspension, Westwood Country park is the target of many police sweeps and hopefully the crushing of bikes. No matter what scoobz may say or think it is illegal to ride in the park.

my scoobz seems to have a problem with the law. im trying to put pressure on to get more police presence in westwood woods and more bikes seized and crushed

Lots of my mates go to manton roundabout on the A57 near worksop i think they call it desert

my scoobz seems to have a problem with the law. im trying to put pressure on to get more police presence in westwood woods and more bikes seized and crushed

my scoobz :o Omg, you're not my other half just acting like a pillock to wind me up are you?

the problem is is that there has never been anywhere to really use there bikes even though the demand for it is unreall.

So why buy them if there's nowhere to ride them? :loopy:

Where I live - I get a constant stream of moronic little tossers riding up and down and up and down the back lanes into the woods.

The police do.......what police usually do around here.......nothing - absolutely nothing!

The place I'm referring to is.........__________ - do you really think I'd say where it was? I don't want any more chav-types zooming around on petrol powered hairdryers...lol :hihi:

Have a look at mr beens ilegal bikers in high green there i an article about mcdonalds track trying to get somewhere for you to ride

sorry JRowl the desert at manton has all been dug up so u cant ride there anymore grrrrr

its a shame too cause it was a good place to ride and didnt hurt anyone.