Reporting drivers

If theres nobody to benefit, then why indicate?

Fully support. I even remember my driving instructor teaching me to indicate only when there's a need to do so.

Fully support. I even remember my driving instructor teaching me to indicate only when there's a need to do so.

I remember indicating when there was nobody about to see it, and my instructor asked me if I was indicating to the pigeon on the footpath. I told him 'Yes'.:)

---------- Post added 21-04-2017 at 13:35 ----------

Same with crossing lanes at roundabouts to straighten them out. If theres nobody about then why not?

Just a shame those GoPro cyclists that love posting other motorists behaviour on youtube always conveniently forget to post the videos of themselves refusing to stop at red traffic lights.

That's

a- not true

b- adds no weight whatsoever to your bizarre claim that there's something wrong about collecting video evidence of bad driving that puts cyclists lives at risk

If you're going to continue to criticize the use of helmet/dash cams, why not present some actual reasons.

(Clue- cos there aren't any)

That's

a- not true

b- adds no weight whatsoever to your bizarre claim that there's something wrong about collecting video evidence of bad driving that puts cyclists lives at risk

If you're going to continue to criticize the use of helmet/dash cams, why not present some actual reasons.

(Clue- cos there aren't any)

So your saying that cyclists always stop at red traffic lights?:loopy: They're always riding through red lights when I'm on the road, but I'm yet to see a video of themselves doing so on youtube.

So your saying that cyclists always stop at red traffic lights?

No. you've just said that. I've said nothing of the kind. Read my posts.

As this has degenerated into the usual wrangle.

Closed