Has anyone used Global Double Glazing Company?

We used global windows few months ago, the workmen damaged our bath while fitting new window in bathroom i phoned global windows and they don't want to know! I will never recommend them to anyone. Im not very good at complaining so don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Don't use them. Quick to quote and do the job, but poor after sales and customer service.

They replaced all of my windows and doors just over 10 years ago and still appear to be as good as when fitted. I would definitely use Global again.

I posted this on here 6 years ago, it's now over 16 years since fitted and they still look good, the only thing done in that time is I replaced the rubber seal on the back door 2/3 years ago

would recommend you use a smaller local firm such as me to recieve the quality you desire as our livley hoods depend on it 90% of the industry are the same just get the cheques in ect and so on ... also they all use self certify schemes such as certass and fensa wich is all well and good but one in ten jobs get inspected which means 9 slip through the net unless they do something so wrong that there investigated in which most jobs will be checked however we use labc which means every job is inspected and past individually by building control most people asume that you cant use anybody who arent fensa registerded get three or more quotes take or check refrences and see who you actually feel comfortable spending your money with regards jordan@Roofnglass

The company has got worse over the years.

Recently got a quote and the salesman get pushy and then rude because I wouldn't commit - look at Companies House to see their dubious history, beware!