Another Islamic Terror incident

The root cause of the problem is the way Islam maintains its power base which is by brainwashing entire races from birth with lurid, medieval religious nonsense then bullying and intimidating them to keep the faith throughout their lives. It's totally against our values of freedom of choice but they get away with it because everybody's scared of them. In any large population, the majority will be stable and sensible but there'll always be a minority with flawed personalities and when they're subjected to this brainwashing, they become terrorists. The majority of Muslims are sensible but terrorism will always be part of the Islamic package. The sensible thing would be to not allow any of them into western countries as they aren't born with 'moderate' or 'extremist' stamped on their foreheads and the moderate majority are a Trojan Horse for the extremists, but its too late now.

The root cause of the problem is the way Islam maintains its power base which is by brainwashing entire races from birth with lurid, medieval religious nonsense then bullying and intimidating them to keep the faith throughout their lives. It's totally against our values of freedom of choice but they get away with it because everybody's scared of them. In any large population, the majority will be stable and sensible but there'll always be a minority with flawed personalities and when they're subjected to this brainwashing, they become terrorists. The majority of Muslims are sensible but terrorism will always be part of the Islamic package. The sensible thing would be to not allow any of them into western countries as they aren't born with 'moderate' or 'extremist' stamped on their foreheads and the moderate majority are a Trojan Horse for the extremists, but its too late now.

Bull! - a very small % of the people have that stupid ideology and they are the ones always in the lime light.

<removed>, ALL religions brainwash from birth its not an islam only thing, my missuses family are jeovhas witnesses and late last yer her grandad passed away, they didnt have a funeral but they had a rememberence in the kingdom hall, we went but it felt weird, 95% of the talks were religious, not much about the actual man. i felt so uncomfortable, especially when folks were talking to you about religion, trying to plant that seed. but we only went for him, for the grandma, and my missus and her mum (oh arent jeovhas) it was rammed to the gills and i expect possibly 80% were brainwashed into it from birth, especially all the kids and who are now teens and 20s, early 30s lads and lasses.

The only difference now with our "christian" country is nobody is a real christian anymore, were losing that religious aspect, most people who regularly attend church are the oldies who have gone since the 40s, 50s etc

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

Guest makapaka

This is irrational nonsense.

Do some more reading and research and this will hopefully help balance your view.

What a load of uneducated poppycock! :rolleyes:

Why not educate him then?

What is the penalty for apostasy under Sharia?

I have just looked that up, i had no idea that you could get the death penalty in so many countries.I would have no chance as an atheist.:hihi::hihi:

Dont do that. The truth hurts some people.

No you didn't mention religion but I'm just saying what I said anyway. That's one good thing religion does. I tells us what's good and what's bad. It also brings comfort to people who need it. And yes I agree, it can be used as a tool to justify hurting others. It isn't just one thing but many.

Rubbish. Nobody needs a book full of ancient whitterings to know good from bad.

not quite as harsh as the punishment specified in the bible

not quite as harsh as the punishment specified in the bible

I fear you misunderstand my point.

I did not ask for the penalty for apostasy under the Quran, but asked what it is under Sharia Law.

Sharia Law is practiced today in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Brunei, Qatar, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Sudan and Mauritania (and applied in parts in Indonesia).

In which countries could I be put to death for leaving Christianity, or Judaism?

For the record, I dislike all religion. I think the bible (particularly the old testament) is an absolutely ghastly text filled with death, destruction and revenge. The difference is there are no countries that apply its principles as a code of law, nor any there any that would wish to.