So, smoking e-cigarettes is 95% less harmful than regular cigs!

Id love to see them try and enforce that . Not a prayer.

Pretty successful with mobile phone use, seat belt use, alcohol use.

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 02:15 ----------

With the smoking ban in cars coming soon, has anyone noticed that e-cigs are excluded from this ban ?

The jury is out regarding primary and secondary harm regarding e-juice. Unlike damning evidence of primary and secondary tobacco use.

Edited by cassity

It's good that it's seen as 95% less harmful than cigarettes, don't agree with them being on prescription though, or at the very least prescribe just one battery, one atomiser, one fluid.

Smoking an ecig is far less expensive than normal cigs including the cheap dodgy ones. So if it works for the person (it's probably the closest a smoker will get to the real thing) they will still be saving money and leading a healthier life.

The internet I guess?

Probably a base liquid without flavourings, then you add in whatever you want.

I don't know what/if any regulation there is in the market??

So that would be easiest enough to tax then wouldn't it. Making it at home would be no cheaper than buying it in a shop.

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 08:20 ----------

It was hard to quit. After 16 years. One of my favourite achievements.

I recommend it.

You started smoking at about age 8?

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 08:21 ----------

Tobacco revenue is falling anyway due to more and more of us smokers buying knock off cigs and Bacca ,which is so easy to get hold of.

It isn't though is it. This is just your personal law breaking fantasy.

dont be daft.

]Pretty successful with mobile phone use' date=' seat belt use, alcohol use.[/b']

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 02:15 ----------

The jury is out regarding primary and secondary harm regarding e-juice. Unlike damning evidence of primary and secondary tobacco use.

Really ? Everywhere you go you see people on their mobiles or not wearing seatbelts.

what they going to do , have ACSC`S ( automatic cig spotting cameras ) on the roads. ? :hihi::hihi:

I enjoyed smoking.

i have stopped smoking loads of times:hihi: the last time was eight years ago.

So that would be easiest enough to tax then wouldn't it. Making it at home would be no cheaper than buying it in a shop.

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 08:20 ----------

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 08:21 ----------

It isn't though is it. This is just your personal law breaking fantasy.

Are you claiming the number of knock off cigs and bacca isnt rising ? The fact more and more people are selling it tells you more people are buying it.

No, I'm saying that what you said (tax revenue on tobacco falling) isn't true.

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 13:51 ----------

Really ? Everywhere you go you see people on their mobiles or not wearing seatbelts.

what they going to do , have ACSC`S ( automatic cig spotting cameras ) on the roads. ? :hihi::hihi:

I rarely see anyone without a seat belt.

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 13:52 ----------

dont be daft.

You only graduated a few years ago... Perhaps you're older than you seem though.

No, I'm saying that what you said (tax revenue on tobacco falling) isn't true.

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 13:51 ----------

I rarely see anyone without a seat belt.

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 13:52 ----------

You only graduated a few years ago... Perhaps you're older than you seem though.

You're right of course, I rarely see anyone without a seat belt on....BUT...Mobile phones!....I see them every single day...a dozen or more times..Especially in slow moving traffic, as I tend to only travel in morning and evening rush hour traffic....It's VERY common...You must see it too

i think the system works pretty much like it does with speeding, drink driving, bald tyres, no insurance etc. you get away with it for a while and then you moan that you've been hit with a £60, £200 fine or ban because you got pulled.

apparently around 8000 people were prosecuted last year for using a mobile whilst driving, an offence which i believe now costs you £200.

Edited by drummonds

And if caught you will be penalized. There are many who drink and drive who get away with it simply because the authorities were not there at the time.

Tell us..do you avoid wearing a seat belt and use your phone while driving intoxicated?

perhaps, its not important :confused:

---------- Post added 20-08-2015 at 15:06 ----------

i have stopped smoking loads of times:hihi: the last time was eight years ago.

keep trying. aversion techniques worked for me.