The Rebels NightClub Mk 2.

Sorry to post this but its a bit of a coplaint about rebels. Turned up just after 01:45 to get inside and the bounce said the entrance office closes at 01:30 surely if the place closes at 04:00 you would have someone on the door untill about 03:00 ???

The last entrie's at 2.30am so not sure about the confusion there. I'll look into that one. Just a quick note while i'm on-line starting this wekend Rebels will be Rock music all the way every Friday and Saturday night.

rock on fri and sat now thats a gd night out gd set on sat jozafeen

rock on fri and sat now thats a gd night out gd set on sat jozafeen

Why thank you 100%!

You can read the setlist in full here. I'm so sad to be missing this Saturday - it's a fun night to DJ but I'm sure Rude Dog (and DJ RevCo from Team Batfink) will do fine without me! :hihi:

Why thank you 100%!

You can read the setlist in full here. I'm so sad to be missing this Saturday - it's a fun night to DJ but I'm sure Rude Dog (and DJ RevCo from Team Batfink) will do fine without me! :hihi:

May have to come down saturday :hihi:

May have to come down saturday :hihi:

What - you want to tease Mr Dog because he hasn't got XentriX? You evil man! ;)

What - you want to tease Mr Dog because he hasn't got XentriX? You evil man! ;)

I have now hon so no teasing lol ;)

I have now hon so no teasing lol ;)
But you still have to learn how to do the job while off of your face my man :hihi:

But you still have to learn how to do the job while off of your face my man :hihi:

C'mon now Mr Rider, we all know he's been doing it for years. :hihi:;)

After going in Rebels the 1st couple of weeks and really enjoying it I thought I would go last night and take some of my friends in as I was sure they would like it.

What on earth has happened to the good mix of both classic rock and new all we heard was new stuff.

My friends dont go to the Corp because of this problem I dont think they will be back to Rebels now in any hurry.

I like some of the new stuff but dont want to hear it all night and when it turned it to the totally crap American Pop Rock (Green Day etc) we left.

Bring back the orignal DJ is all I can say.

After going in Rebels the 1st couple of weeks and really enjoying it I thought I would go last night and take some of my friends in as I was sure they would like it.

What on earth has happened to the good mix of both classic rock and new all we heard was new stuff.

My friends dont go to the Corp because of this problem I dont think they will be back to Rebels now in any hurry.

I like some of the new stuff but dont want to hear it all night and when it turned it to the totally crap American Pop Rock (Green Day etc) we left.

yes you are right they did not play a lot of classic rock and i dont like the poprock bands like greenday as well

maybe they had requests 4 them songs :(

Sorry to hear you didnt like the music saturday, but i did play a mix of old and new (just been looking at the setlist), and yes i did get request for some new rock, i'll post the set list soon for you to see the mix that was played. End of the day we were ment to shut at 3am and people didnt want to leave and cheered for more so we went on till 3.20am till i called it a day. Oh and i am an original Rebels dj, thursdays and fridays at the old club, im saying no names but do you really want a certain dj that bigs himself up more on the mic than the music every 5 mins?

But music does move on as do punters choice in music. I'm here to take your requests at the end of the day to make your night your night and if we havent got it on the night we make sure its there the week after. Its a fineline now days with all the different styles going on to please everyone, but everyones input is more than welcome and taken on board.

peace and love to ya all.

dj rude dog

Sorry to hear you didnt like the music saturday, but i did play a mix of old and new (just been looking at the setlist), and yes i did get request for some new rock, i'll post the set list soon for you to see the mix that was played. End of the day we were ment to shut at 3am and people didnt want to leave and cheered for more so we went on till 3.20am till i called it a day. Oh and i am an original Rebels dj, thursdays and fridays at the old club, im saying no names but do you really want a certain dj that bigs himself up more on the mic than the music every 5 mins?

But music does move on as do punters choice in music. I'm here to take your requests at the end of the day to make your night your night and if we havent got it on the night we make sure its there the week after. Its a fineline now days with all the different styles going on to please everyone, but everyones input is more than welcome and taken on board.

peace and love to ya all.:

dj rude dog

I am glad to see you are interested in the views on this forum.

I do like new stuff and was on the dancefloor a lot but I just dont like pop rock unfortunately and that is a reason I dont go in Corp much as it seems to have taken over in there probably due to the amount of students