Sheffield utd fans highest revenue generators

United are one of the richest clubs out side the Premiership they have sold youngsters for many millions ,they have large gate receipts and two of thee richest men in football at the top ,,one of them being member of the Saudi Royal family and all the oil money that goes with that .

I wouldn't know about all that but they are currently able to sign new players and renew contracts and don't own a bogus taxi firm.

I wouldn't know about all that but they are currently able to sign new players and renew contracts and don't own a bogus taxi firm.

What has a taxi firm got to do with this thread please.

All that tells us is that the Blades were a very well supported club in Division 1.

What would be interesting are last seasons stats, to see how we fare as a championship club with attendances slightly above average.

More interesting is the fact that half of the premiership would make

a profit if they played their games behind closed doors.Bonkers.

What has a taxi firm got to do with this thread please.

About as much as the Saudi oil money you mentioned in your sly remarks about United, don't start getting all upset when you get a reply in kind about your own set up.

D Taxis have you used them?.

Edited by jjjker

About as much as the Saudi oil money you mentioned in your sly remarks about United, don't start getting all upset when you get a reply in kind about your own set up.

D Taxis have you used them?.

Taxi's you've got me there pal don't know now't about taxis, As to theSaudi oil money that belongs to the Saudi Royal family so the Prince must be part of that unless he made his millions else where .

Can't remember getting upset either ,I watch Barnsley these days and have no idea who owns them as they tend not to hog the media around these parts.

Taxi's you've got me there pal don't know now't about taxis, As to theSaudi oil money that belongs to the Saudi Royal family so the Prince must be part of that unless he made his millions else where .

Can't remember getting upset either ,I watch Barnsley these days and have no idea who owns them as they tend not to hog the media around these parts.

The taxi firm along with Elev8 drinks company and Elev8 clothing are companies all set up by Chansiri that sponsor Wednesday up to now no one has seen any of these taxis.

Reading the article you quoted it doesn't say United are broke anywhere like you claim it does.

I didn't claim it said that in the article, that's my reasoned interpretation.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 19:32 ----------

All that tells us is that the Blades were a very well supported club in Division 1.

What would be interesting are last seasons stats, to see how we fare as a championship club with attendances slightly above average.

More interesting is the fact that half of the premiership would make

a profit if they played their games behind closed doors.Bonkers.

A well supported club with little other streams of capital.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 19:33 ----------

United are one of the richest clubs out side the Premiership they have sold youngsters for many millions ,they have large gate receipts and two of the richest men in football at the top ,,one of them being member of the Saudi Royal family and all the oil money that goes with that .

They one of the lowest net spend clubs in the Championship & sell all valuable players. A feeder club for likes of Bournemouth. Rich sheik? Chip oil magnet more like.

Edited by chakademus
Change

I didn't claim it said that in the article, that's my reasoned interpretation.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 19:32 ----------

A well supported club with little other streams of capital.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 19:33 ----------

That's nonsense, they one of the lowest net spend clubs in the Championship & sell all valuable players. A feeder club for likes of Bournemouth.

You was asked a question on the article and you started your reply with "It says owners & Utd are broke".

That's pretty clear to me.

You was asked a question on the article and you started your reply with "It says owners & It's are broke".

That's pretty clear to me.

It's clear you just made up that I said it says that in the article.

Utd are cash poor.

Edited by chakademus
Get over it

It says owners & Utd are broke & rely on large gates for operating revenue. Utd have great fans & loyal fanbase but our commercial potential is diminished as a consequence of cheapskate ownership.

It's clear you just made up that I said it says that in the article.

Utd are cash poor.

Read your answer to the question and don't accuse me of making anything up, I don't need to.

When you said "it says" when asked what the article said what was the "it"?.

Edited by jjjker

Read your answer to the question and don't accuse me of making anything up, I don't need to.

That's taken out of context of a reply not a literal quote from the article.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 19:49 ----------

An interpretation, as clearly it doesn't say that in the article but it implies Utd are broke.

That's taken out of context of a reply not a literal quote from the article.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 19:49 ----------

An interpretation, as clearly it doesn't say that in the article but it implies Utd are broke.

So when you said " it says" you now didn't mean it.

I'll ask you again where does it imply United are broke?.

You seem to have a lot of negativity about the club you claim to support.