Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

We aren't wanting to win owt for half a season,we're looking to consolidate in this division and push for the play offs if possible,we aren't lucky for anything Wednesday might or might not have done in a fantasy world,we just deal with the real world and play what is actually in front of us,sometimes good,sometimes not so good,but we mostly turn up,that's the reality,not the fantasy.

Your currently in the play off positions albeit mostly based on your early season form, you should be looking now at pushing on not thinking ok if we drop to midtable thats fine. Wilders a genius allegedly, you have some of the best players in the division allegedly and two rich chairman, whats the issue?

Is that the Leon Clarke that wouldn't get 10 goals?

The first part of the season hasn't been easy,our players have turned up though and done themselves justice more often than not,that's why we are where we are,and you are where you are.

We are where we are because 12 first teamers are injured,take away your starting eleven tonight,how would you lot have faired?

Your currently in the play off positions albeit mostly based on your early season form, you should be looking now at pushing on not thinking ok if we drop to midtable thats fine. Wilders a genius allegedly, you have some of the best players in the division allegedly and two rich chairman, whats the issue?

Only issue seems to have been with you,I am well happy with the way the season is going,which is better than I and many Blades expected,so what issues are you talking about?.There's no issue with our players and manager,none of which we have wanted sacked or accused of not performing to an acceptable standard on the pitch,this seems to be an issue elsewhere though.

Only issue seems to have been with you,I am well happy with the way the season is going,which is better than I and many Blades expected,so what issues are you talking about?.There's no issue with our players and manager,none of which we have wanted sacked or accused of not performing to an acceptable standard on the pitch,this seems to be an issue elsewhere though.

It has been a problem "elsewhere" but its been dealt with. Lets see what the second half of the season now brings.

One win in ten is relegation form.

Wilder has been found out.

We are where we are because 12 first teamers are injured,take away your starting eleven tonight,how would you lot have faired?

it's ok,not a problem anymore,the new guy has just discovered your reserves are amazing.play offs here you come.

---------- Post added 13-01-2018 at 00:24 ----------

One win in ten is relegation form.

Wilder has been found out.

According to S6 before the season started,he was going to be found out from game one...........see how that worked out.

Is it strange that this game was televised in Sam Pedro La Laguna, in Guatamala today?

It has been a problem "elsewhere" but its been dealt with. Lets see what the second half of the season now brings.

It'll not bring a win against us will it.

Does your form not concern you?

Not at all,we are well above where I expected us to be,and well above teams who spent millions,our manager has plenty of goodwill in the bank,and even if we got relegated,Wilder would be my choice to keep on managing us.

United nil, 10 man Wednesday reserves nil, I'd have taken that at 7.30 tonight *shrug*

Wednesday offered nothing tonight, were intent on spoiling, 4 bookings and a sending off. Couldn’t watch that from Wednesday every week, you’re being ripped off paying top prices to watch that.

Wallace’s tackle on Fleck was disgusting.

Congratulations on your point. Told you it wouldn’t be a massacre.

Good luck for the rest of the season

---------- Post added 13-01-2018 at 01:34 ----------

United nil, 10 man Wednesday reserves nil, I'd have taken that at 7.30 tonight *shrug*

Lucky to have even 10 on the pitch

Reserves or not Rhodes cost more than our lads put together.

I suppose at the start of the season I would have been delighted with 4 points over the two games.

After all we'd spent a further 5 years in that 'pub league' and we hadn't the good fortune of having millions being spent on players in both fees and wages.

And yet today I feel disappointed that we only drew last night.

I suppose though without Coutts, Brooks, Freeman we were always disadvantaged and with the opposition playing a striker worth (apparently) more than our whole team I should be pleased.

Wednesday reminded me of Bolton Wanderers - quite agricultural in their style of play. A red card and maybe Wallace should have gone as well.

It's hardly been progress that most Wednesdayites would have hoped for - all the advantages of the past 6 years (I include the wrongful imprisonment of our main striker) and they are pleased to come away with a point from the 'pub team'.

I suppose a worry now is that Carlos who fiercely backed these players to be promoted this season will come along and steal your best players.