Sheffield City council housing email address.

I'm trying to set up Credit Ladder (in partnership with Experian) with my rent payments to the Sheffield City Council and need an email address so they can get in touch to process my application. It's only so I can build towards my credit score as I pay my rent & tax on time but it's not noticed on your credit history as standard.

Thanks

Set up a email address then

i need an email from the housing so they can be contacted.

i need an email from the housing so they can be contacted.

Do you want their (SCC's) e-mail address; or do they want yours?

Good luck with that. I spent 6 months trying to set things up to register for a council property, hurdle after obstacle, communication was faster in the 1700`s.

I'm trying to set up Credit Ladder (in partnership with Experian) with my rent payments to the Sheffield City Council and need an email address so they can get in touch to process my application. It's only so I can build towards my credit score as I pay my rent & tax on time but it's not noticed on your credit history as standard.

Thanks

I don't think there is a generic email address for Sheffield City Council Housing Service. Separate email addresses for staff and teams.

Is this any good to you?https://service.sheffield.gov.uk/selfservice/L1_Portal.html?formname=SSComplaints