The Rebels NightClub Mk 2.

did you know that the guy who owns rebels/tube and vibe used to work the door on the origional rebels

Ten old rock chicks will be heading your way on Friday

:hihi:

I told you it SUCKED!!!! I am always right.......

Oh no, the rumours are true..u are back!!!....not YOU!!!!!!! PLEASE NOOOOOOOO......:gag:

Yo all wanna make this place rock central???? message me I am available, just been head hunted by a major Sheffield club to do promotions but its NOT rock.........so yo out there who wanna top rock joint and none of the flakey places get ya ass in gear dudes.....we can clean up the place....come on dont flip out on me now.....

Yo all wanna make this place rock central???? message me I am available, just been head hunted by a major Sheffield club to do promotions but its NOT rock.........so yo out there who wanna top rock joint and none of the flakey places get ya ass in gear dudes.....we can clean up the place....come on dont flip out on me now.....

aaarrrgh - every rock thread has been contaminated by this vile creature - GO HOME!!!! judging by the opinion of most of the rock community on here i'd say you were about as welcome as!!!!

I LOVED the original Rebels. 25 years on and I still get goosebumps just thinking 'bout the place. Many a happy night out and many times fell down those stairs trying to get out after too many lager shandys! ;)

Fav rock track, guaranteed to get me on the smokey dance floor with me air guitar was "Heartline" by Robin George.

Edited by Blue Moon