The "I am currently reading" thread

Still ploughing my way through *»Doriot*» by Jean Paul Brunet, story of Jaques Doriot, the Leader of the Parti Popular Français who went from being the leading Communist in France in the 1930s to become a leading fascist collaborator under the Nazi occupation.

Now reading something a bit more 'literary': The Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon.

loved that book! Very odd, but good :)

loved that book! Very odd, but good :)

Vineland is also fantastic by Pynchon, I've read it three times now which is a rarity for me.

Im almost at the end of 'House of Evil - The Indiana Torture Slaying' by John Dean.

The awful story of the torture and eventual murder of 16 year Sylvia Likens in 1965 Indianapolis.

Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America and the Election of Donald Trump by Michael Isikoff and David Corn. A meaty companion piece to Collusion: How Russia Helped Trump Win the White House by Luke Harding. Both are essential reading, especially now.

Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America and the Election of Donald Trump by Michael Isikoff and David Corn. A meaty companion piece to Collusion: How Russia Helped Trump Win the White House by Luke Harding. Both are essential reading, especially now.

Are they bigly good?

Are they bigly good?

they're the best books, ask anyone. All Trump books are widely acknowledged to be the books ever written.

Are they bigly good?

They be best. Not very entertaining, though, like Fire and Fury. Sad.

Started Sleeping in the Ground, an DCI Banks novel by Peter Robinson. Rollicking good fun but I can't help picturing Stephen Tompkinson in the role after seeing the TV adaptations.

Room at the Bottom by Noel Woodin.

Currently reading Hellbent by Gregg Hurwitz (part of the excellent Orphan X series) and also reading Infinity Engine by Neal Asher

Just finished reading Kate Atkinson's "When Will There be Good News."

Brilliantly crafted plot, with a shocking, harrowing opening chapter.

Now an A Level lit. set text, but don't let that put you off!