Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Justice league. It travels a now well-worn plot - Wonder Woman is released from prison and with batman endeavour to get the band back together for a one off gig and save their former orphanage - or something like it. Decent set of characters, pretty well acted- gal gadot truely is beguiling - and although it pulled out all the stops on special effects, it didn't seem as reliant on them as other recent superhero flicks. All quite predictable but very enjoyable. One minor thing, Henry cavill apparently had to have his Mission impossible 'stache airbrushed out which resulted in superman looking like he was having a minor stroke through most of the film, quite off putting. 8/10

Justice league. It travels a now well-worn plot - Wonder Woman is released from prison and with batman endeavour to get the band back together for a one off gig and save their former orphanage - or something like it. Decent set of characters, pretty well acted- gal gadot truely is beguiling - and although it pulled out all the stops on special effects, it didn't seem as reliant on them as other recent superhero flicks. All quite predictable but very enjoyable. One minor thing, Henry cavill apparently had to have his Mission impossible 'stache airbrushed out which resulted in superman looking like he was having a minor stroke through most of the film, quite off putting. 8/10

After that description I had to check out clips of Cavill from that movie... oh my god that is so disturbing. :hihi:

Was it too difficult to animate his top lip or something or did they worry that it'd show up against the rest of the wooden performance he delivers?

After that description I had to check out clips of Cavill from that movie... oh my god that is so disturbing. :hihi:

Was it too difficult to animate his top lip or something or did they worry that it'd show up against the rest of the wooden performance he delivers?

It's more disturbing that cavill was so in demand from two big budget films at the same time he couldn't shave it off! Couldn't they shave it off and glue one on for MI: Fallout?

Tusk 7/10

What a crazy, messed up, completely bizarre film it is! Michael Parks (RIP) is fantastic.

Its a love it or hate it comedy horror, I didnt take it too seriously and really enjoyed it.

You come away thinking 'what on Earth have I just watched?'!

Tusk 7/10

What a crazy, messed up, completely bizarre film it is! Michael Parks (RIP) is fantastic.

Its a love it or hate it comedy horror, I didnt take it too seriously and really enjoyed it.

You come away thinking 'what on Earth have I just watched?'!

I didn't know Michael Parks had died , really top actor , who never got the fame he deserved . For me best seen in Kill Bill 1/2 . God Bless , RIP

I didn't know Michael Parks had died , really top actor , who never got the fame he deserved . For me best seen in Kill Bill 1/2 . God Bless , RIP

Me neither till tonight. Turns out he died last May. Really underrated actor.

One minor thing, Henry cavill apparently had to have his Mission impossible 'stache airbrushed out which resulted in superman looking like he was having a minor stroke through most of the film, quite off putting. 8/10

:hihi:

I wondered (‘scuse the pun) what was up with his top lip . . .

I can’t rate the film as high since, like Suicide Squad and the other films in the DC universe, the directors are just throwing dozens of characters in with no backstory and I can’t be bothered to do the required reading myself.

Nice effects (except for the top lip) but I don’t know what’s going on or who is supposed to be fighting who or why.

3/10 from me.

The big bad guy with the horns - is he or isn’t he Liam Neeson ?

Edited by The Joker

It allegedly cost $3 million extra in CGI time to get rid of that tache, thats a fair bit of money considering the total budget was $300 million.

---------- Post added 12-08-2018 at 14:10 ----------

:hihi:

I wondered (‘scuse the pun) what was up with his top lip . . .

I can’t rate the film as high since, like Suicide Squad and the other films in the DC universe, the directors are just throwing dozens of characters in with no backstory and I can’t be bothered to do the required reading myself.

Nice effects (except for the top lip) but I don’t know what’s going on or who is supposed to be fighting who or why.

3/10 from me.

The big bad guy with the horns - is he or isn’t he Liam Neeson ?

He is the fantastic Ciarán Hinds.

The Meg 7/10

Ive just watched this and despite Jason Statham I really enjoyed it.

Its just Jaws on steroids, if you dont take it too seriously its good fun.

---------- Post added 18-08-2018 at 11:59 ----------

How it Ends 3/10

This had so much potential but ended up being really quite poor. The titles quite ironic too.

On the plus side, I now know how to fix a collapsed lung.

Sicario: Day of the Soldado, there was much hype about this being one of those rare movies that are better then the first but I didnt think so, still good though 7/10

The Riot Club.

Excellent film, if that's the right word... Great writing, good acting and a glimpse into another world we don't usually see, in fact if it hadn't been for David Cameron and a certan incident with a pig, I don't think the play (Posh) from which this is taken would have been written. I wonder what Cameron, Boris and George Osborne made of it all.

It speaks volumes. Well worth watching.

Hereditary 8.5/10

A very good horror film which definately sends a few chills up your back.

You may scratch your head to understand some bits parts, but it does kind of fall in to place near the climax.