Sheffield Football Club

As a native Sheffield boy I am ashamed to say I only attended my first Sheffield FC game this past week. But it will certainly not be my last. I am hoping to make it a regular thing next season.

I urge anybody reading this to attend a game or two this season or next and experience the club and help the club financially with your ticket cost.

It's not always about watching the lads on 30k a week kicking the ball about infront of the Sky cameras.

Thanks.

DC.

As a native Sheffield boy I am ashamed to say I only attended my first Sheffield FC game this past week. But it will certainly not be my last. I am hoping to make it a regular thing next season.

I urge anybody reading this to attend a game or two this season or next and experience the club and help the club financially with your ticket cost.

It's not always about watching the lads on 30k a week kicking the ball about infront of the Sky cameras.

Thanks.

DC.

How long have people been urging you?!?

How long have people been urging you?!?

A while! My friend and I do travel the country on our occasional away days and for some reason we've just never done Sheffield FC. Shocking I know!

A while! My friend and I do travel the country on our occasional away days and for some reason we've just never done Sheffield FC. Shocking I know!

At least you seem to have enjoyed your first match, heres to many more!?

I go to most of the games at Club. Not been a great season but it is affordable and usually entertaining. I also take my daughters to watch the Ladies team and that standard is really good.

I also `urge` people to try the Coach & Horses next to the ground. 43 bus from town stops right outside! :)

We used to watch matches there when we were at school. Got free tickets at the time! You're making me want to revisit!

Home games now completed with a 5-1 win on Tuesday night but the women still have 3 home games and are definitely worth a visit.