Films with surprise endings - No spoilers!

I was just thinking about feature films whereby I was stunned by a shocking or surprising ending. Three came immediately to mind, first must be The Sixth Sense, where Bruce Willis has been a ghost throughout the whole movie, even though it shows he is badly wounded in the first scenes. Secondly, Seven when the head of detective Brad Pitt's wife gets delivered to him and he then commits the seventh deadly sin himself i.e. revenge. Thirdly A Beautiful Mind, when all Russel Crowe's tormentors are proven to be part of his schizophrenia and not real people. Ironically my own daughter suffers from that terrible illness, but I still missed it until the end.

Anybody think of others?

Was watching Southpaw the other night when the final fight started,bloody telly blew up the minute they got in the ring,now that was a surprise,Don know what happened.

Loads of good ones:

Shutter Island

Primal Fear

The Game

Arlington Road

The Others

The Usual Suspects

Jacob's Ladder

Loads of good ones:

Shutter Island

Primal Fear

The Game

Arlington Road

The Others

The Usual Suspects

Jacob's Ladder

Arlington Road and Jacob's Ladder are very underrated films.

Arlington Road and Jacob's Ladder are very underrated films.

So is The Wild Women Of Wongo

Not bragging but I knew the sixth sense 'surprise' way before the end of the film, it was obvious.

Not bragging but I knew the sixth sense 'surprise' way before the end of the film, it was obvious.

Same with me the second time lol

---------- Post added 12-10-2017 at 23:05 ----------

Loads of good ones:

Shutter Island

Primal Fear

The Game

Arlington Road

The Others

The Usual Suspects

Jacob's Ladder

Agree on Primal Fear, The Game and The Usual Suspects. Don't think I have seen the rest of your list. I tried with Jacob's Ladder, but gave up on it long before the end, can't remember why.

---------- Post added 12-10-2017 at 23:07 ----------

Was watching Southpaw the other night when the final fight started,bloody telly blew up the minute they got in the ring,now that was a surprise,Don know what happened.

The surprise was that the southpaw won the bout with a solid right uppercut, nobody saw that coming especially the other boxer .:hihi:

Loads of good ones:

Shutter Island

Primal Fear

The Game

Arlington Road

The Others

The Usual Suspects

Jacob's Ladder

I thought Shutter Island was good. I haven't seen any of the others.

The two recent Star Wars films for me. How fans kept those surprises quiet on the net amazed me.

American Sniper surprised me.

Stonehearst Asylum

I was just thinking about feature films whereby I was stunned by a shocking or surprising ending. Three came immediately to mind, first must be The Sixth Sense, where Bruce Willis has been a ghost throughout the whole movie, even though it shows he is badly wounded in the first scenes. Secondly, Seven when the head of detective Brad Pitt's wife gets delivered to him and he then commits the seventh deadly sin himself i.e. revenge. Thirdly A Beautiful Mind, when all Russel Crowe's tormentors are proven to be part of his schizophrenia and not real people. Ironically my own daughter suffers from that terrible illness, but I still missed it until the end.

Anybody think of others?

Erm, didn't you say 'no spoilers!', and then went on to give at least 3 massive spoilers?