Lesser known sitcoms

Anyone remember Yus My Dear starring Arthur Mallard, cant remember who played his wife.

Was it Hilda Baker?

Thanks for your suggestion ukdobby, ive just remembered it was Quinnie Watts who played his wife, it also had Mike Reid in it as well, it was shown around the mid 70s i think.

That curries and chips thing is the most racist thing I've come across since Hitler.

Thanks for your suggestion ukdobby, ive just remembered it was Quinnie Watts who played his wife, it also had Mike Reid in it as well, it was shown around the mid 70s i think.

It was Queenie Watts, I think she also starred with him in the caravan sit-com Romany Jones.

---------- Post added 11-09-2017 at 22:59 ----------

Ive no idea but his IMDB page is here, with a list of his appearances...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0323093/

Just seen the awful Bottle Boys on that list which also starred Robin Asquith.

Cowboys with Colin Welland and Roy Kinnear was another turkey.

Ive no idea but his IMDB page is here, with a list of his appearances...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0323093/

I think it was South of the Border broadcast in 1985. Glover played a Yorkshireman who had had to move to the South.

That curries and chips thing is the most racist thing I've come across since Hitler.

You've obviously never seen "Love thy Neighbour" from the 70s. It was massive then but watching it now makes you cringe.

You've obviously never seen "Love thy Neighbour" from the 70s. It was massive then but watching it now makes you cringe.

It sounded naughty but who always come out on top and wasn't Nina fit.

If you think that you should look up Til death us do part written by the same guy, also Love Thy Neighbour . Google Bernard Manning too lol

If you think that you should look up Til death us do part written by the same guy, also Love Thy Neighbour . Google Bernard Manning too lol

But the language used is spellbinding. Even tarentino would blush. We never had stuff like this in Germany. No wonder there's so many neo nazis in the UK.

It sounded naughty but who always come out on top and wasn't Nina fit.

Yes Nina Baden-Semper, very pretty lady !