The Rebels NightClub Mk 2.

Mod note: Various posts have been deleted. Pack in the uncalled for abuse. I'll ban the next person that transgresses.

Hello all you who remember me. At the moment I am a coach driver, driving around europe and all over britain. Interesting to see that rebs has reopened. I wish Steve Baxendale all the best for his latest venture. I dont suppose rebs 2 will ever be as good as rebs 1. Rebs 1 was not just the music but the people as well. All the different characters that used to go in were responsible for making rebs 1 so good. Who can forget Shirley dancing to Deep Purple, Martin with all his fuzzy hair dancing to UFO and the crack pot who used run across the dance floor at the end of an AC/DC record and jump to a stop like Angus Young. Do you remember Norman the glass collecter who like Madness, I think he is a postie now. How about Roz the barmaid who didnt like Ron the manager and made it perfectly clear as well. I wonder what happened to Ron the only man who could face forward yet still see you at the side of him (those eyes !!) creepy.

If I ever get a weekend off I will visit Rebs 2. As for the music well it cant be the same as there is so much good music about these days. I hope they will get a good mix of the old music and the new. If they want to borrow any records I still have my record collection Including a very worn out Dont Stop Believing by Journey.

All the best to everyone who has mentioned me on the various posts on the forum and to Wallbuilder for the embarassing photo of me on the Rebels web page as well as all the other interesting photos of a lot of the original customers of Rebels

Cheers BOB :)

If I ever get a weekend off I will visit Rebs 2. As for the music well it cant be the same as there is so much good music about these days. I hope they will get a good mix of the old music and the new. If they want to borrow any records I still have my record collection Including a very worn out Dont Stop Believing by Journey.

We're actually trying to play a bit more old than new on Saturdays and you'll be happy to hear that, despite it now being a couple of decades old, that Journey song is still filling the dancefloor! :D

be nice 2 hera a bit of disturebed on the line up on a sat like /dowen whith the sick ness song that is gd and a bit of motley crew

be nice 2 hera a bit of disturebed on the line up on a sat like /dowen whith the sick ness song that is gd and a bit of motley crew

As we played both bands last week - were you 100% absent? Hope you are going to be there tomorrow! :)

As we played both bands last week - were you 100% absent? Hope you are going to be there tomorrow! :)

have you got the new Scorpions, Linkin Park, Motorhead, Ozzy cd's?

If not would you like copies? I can do you some when I get back off hols if you hav'nt got them.

Bring Back The Fez What For It Was Dead
No it wasn't. It was a classic venue that was superb and is sadly missed by the dance community in sheffield.

have you got the new Scorpions, Linkin Park, Motorhead, Ozzy cd's?

Do you rate the new Scorpions CD? Can't get into it at all myself, but I adore the Ozzy Black Rain new album......

Do you rate the new Scorpions CD? Can't get into it at all myself, but I adore the Ozzy Black Rain new album......

I'm hooked on the Ozzy album and played the new single last night. With you on the Scorpions though - I like the first track but can't get into the rest of it!

Hello all you who remember me. At the moment I am a coach driver, driving around europe and all over britain. Interesting to see that rebs has reopened. I wish Steve Baxendale all the best for his latest venture. I dont suppose rebs 2 will ever be as good as rebs 1. Rebs 1 was not just the music but the people as well. All the different characters that used to go in were responsible for making rebs 1 so good. Who can forget Shirley dancing to Deep Purple, Martin with all his fuzzy hair dancing to UFO and the crack pot who used run across the dance floor at the end of an AC/DC record and jump to a stop like Angus Young. Do you remember Norman the glass collecter who like Madness, I think he is a postie now. How about Roz the barmaid who didnt like Ron the manager and made it perfectly clear as well. I wonder what happened to Ron the only man who could face forward yet still see you at the side of him (those eyes !!) creepy.

All the best to everyone who has mentioned me on the various posts on the forum and to Wallbuilder for the embarassing photo of me on the Rebels web page as well as all the other interesting photos of a lot of the original customers of Rebels

Bob , just the man, how you doing pal, PM me if you ever get a date when your going down to Rebs if ya fancy a pint and a chat of days gone by

Sorry to post this but its a bit of a coplaint about rebels. Turned up just after 01:45 to get inside and the bounce said the entrance office closes at 01:30 surely if the place closes at 04:00 you would have someone on the door untill about 03:00 ???

Sorry to post this but its a bit of a coplaint about rebels. Turned up just after 01:45 to get inside and the bounce said the entrance office closes at 01:30 surely if the place closes at 04:00 you would have someone on the door untill about 03:00 ???

Its very normal for clubs to have last entry a few hours before closing - and is often a condition of the license.