Where do you do your weekly shop?

A mix for me, depends what I'm buying. But I do like Aldi, not only because the quality and prices are right, but I like the fact it's relatively small and I don't have to chose between 8 different brands of baked beans, so quick to shop too.

And then there's the eclectic mix of goods in the middle, that you never knew you wanted...

A mix for me, depends what I'm buying. But I do like Aldi, not only because the quality and prices are right, but I like the fact it's relatively small and I don't have to chose between 8 different brands of baked beans, so quick to shop too.

And then there's the eclectic mix of goods in the middle, that you never knew you wanted...

I never have time to look at Aldi’s mix of goods in the middle of the shop. I will go down one day just to look at them.

A mix for me, depends what I'm buying. But I do like Aldi, not only because the quality and prices are right.

You like Aldi's quality? Have you tried the fruit and veg ? It sometimes doesn't make it to the fridge before it's ready for the bin.

You like Aldi's quality? Have you tried the fruit and veg ? It sometimes doesn't make it to the fridge before it's ready for the bin.

Well the fruit and veg I’ve bought from Aldi have been very good.

I've had duff fruit and veg from all the main supermarkets as well. I'm currently looking at a punnett of mouldy mush that were strawberries day before yesterday when I bought them from one of the big four.

Why weekly ? A lot of people we know shop daily.

Well the fruit and veg I’ve bought from Aldi have been very good.

Same. I usually buy Aldi grapes which last me longer than Tesco ones, which are going rotten by the third day.

Why weekly ? A lot of people we know shop daily.

We shop almost every other day as well as the main weekly big un, usually just for bits we fancy at the time or for bits we might have forgot on the main shop, Greg Wallace would have a heart attack if he saw our full weekly shopping bill.

I've noticed at Lidl some of the veg is on it's last legs.

Worth a trip to Lidl for sliced edam cheese, feta, Bavarian ham and buckets of full fat Greek yoghurt.

I buy my favourites from each store monthly and for fresh stuff we eat cheap shelf roulette (have a Tesco worker still at home) supplemented from peaks market.

It's getting harder to justify the market prices.

I've noticed at Lidl some of the veg is on it's last legs.

You're right there, I hardly ever buy their spring onions/lettuce/carrots, although Aldi is suspect there too, although their mature cheddar is great.

You're right there, I hardly ever buy their spring onions/lettuce/carrots, although Aldi is suspect there too, although their mature cheddar is great.

I don't get it, you love their mature cheddar but not their mature veggies.:hihi: