SWFC transfer rumours summer 2018

Well there has been plenty of talk about Wednesday and a transfer embargo, how long does it take though for the inquiries before the EFL say whether or not there is one.

Birmingham have been hit with a transfer embargo, they failed in their attempts to resolve their Financial Fair Play obligations and overturn a temporary transfer ban.They said in a statement: "The club has spent several months working diligently to satisfy the EFL."

It doesn't say the length of the embargo though, not very fair on the fans.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11694/11454677/birmingham-city-confirm-transfer-embargo-by-english-football-league

josh has said there will be no new signings this side of the new season "praise or grumble managers special"

Well there has been plenty of talk about Wednesday and a transfer embargo, how long does it take though for the inquiries before the EFL say whether or not there is one.

Birmingham have been hit with a transfer embargo, they failed in their attempts to resolve their Financial Fair Play obligations and overturn a temporary transfer ban.They said in a statement: "The club has spent several months working diligently to satisfy the EFL."

It doesn't say the length of the embargo though, not very fair on the fans.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11694/11454677/birmingham-city-confirm-transfer-embargo-by-english-football-league

you should check out the podcast on the FFP situation regarding Wednesday on http://www.thewednesdayweek.co.uk . It gives an excellent insight on their situation

Rumours that you're after Cameron Carter-Vickers.

He was generally solid during his spell with us last season, although quite prone to errors towards the end, he was sent back in January and spent the second half of the season on loan at Ipswich.

Only 20, and I still think he'll make a good player at this level. Not sure he's what you need to shore up your defence, but he's physically imposing at the very least.

Rumours that you're after Cameron Carter-Vickers.

He was generally solid during his spell with us last season, although quite prone to errors towards the end, he was sent back in January and spent the second half of the season on loan at Ipswich.

Only 20, and I still think he'll make a good player at this level. Not sure he's what you need to shore up your defence, but he's physically imposing at the very least.

That just about sums him up.Big strong lad not very quick but solid and there is a mistake in him but usually dependable.

Carter - Vickers looks like joining Swansea

Carter - Vickers looks like joining Swansea

Well if he joins the Swans I personally do not think you lot have missed out .

Well if he joins the Swans I personally do not think you lot have missed out .

Might want to retract the you lot!

Look at my previous posts,

Edited by pintor