2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

Have just had Lee Rodgers to do several jobs for me. Has done an excellent job, decorated bedroom, lounge and various other jobs. He is a very good worker

Punctual and leaves everything tidy.

Look forward to seeing you again later in the year Lee.

Bye for now Jean

Highly recommend Jeff the Joiner (07861 379796)

I'm in the process of a complete bathroom overhaul and he and his team have been great with removing the old ceiling to expose the velux window and creating a new sloped ceiling. He has also been able to advise on other aspects of the project and helped coordinate and work with the other trades involved.

Honest, sound, friendly and hardworking which meant the job went smoothly and was completed on time :clap:

Just want to recommend Andy (rudplast). He has done a great job boarding and plastering our sons soon-to-be bedroom! Gave loads of great advice as well. Thanks Andy!

Need Guttering replacing asap on a Mid Terrace, anyone recommend someone please?

Looking for recommended Gas Safe installers that can give quotes on replacing an ageing boiler.

Thanks

Seeking someone to do a bit of brickwork for my outhouse (building a wall, repairing brickwork above the outhouse door). I'm in the Beighton area.

If anyone needs any tiling or joinery work doing or even a full bathroom fitting, I can highly recommend Richard Berry for this kind of work. Having had a bathroom and a shower room fitted in addition to a large amount of tiling done and a timber engineered floor fitted by Richard, I am very happy with the quality of his work and always go back to him when I need this kind of thing doing.

Richard's number is 07759 498651

Ashley (Beauchief, Sheffield)

Please remember the megathreads are for recommendations and advice.

No actual jobs or quotes, that’s what the Vacancies section is for.

Also please no touting for work in response to posts wanting recommendations etc.

Thank you.

We also used Stuart Swan due to recommendations on here, and would not hesitate to do so again. I phoned him due to a broken toilet cistern and he was able to come and fix it within hours - a fast, efficient and professional service.

Another recommendation for Stuart who came to sort out my plumbing issue last week.

His number is as follows:

Stuart Swan

Telephone

Highly recommend Jeff the Joiner (07861 379796)

I'm in the process of a complete bathroom overhaul and he and his team have been great with removing the old ceiling to expose the velux window and creating a new sloped ceiling. He has also been able to advise on other aspects of the project and helped coordinate and work with the other trades involved.

Honest, sound, friendly and hardworking which meant the job went smoothly and was completed on time :clap:

hi thank you for your kind words ta jeff

Can really highly recommend Sam Lovatt (07909842848) from Dearne Plumbing and Bathrooms. Just replaced old bathroom with new walls, floor, walk in shower and new suite.

Sam is a true pro and every detail of the project from rerouting existing pipework to fully tiling walls was completed to an exceptionally high standard throughout.

Sound, friendly and reliable too.

I need an external door fitted and a lock on a garage door can anyone help please.