Interested in attending a Games (video or table) industry incubator?

Hi Group,

I am looking for people that are be interested in the Video Game / Table Top Game industry and that might be interested in attending an game specific incubator.

Those that are looking to either start up a business in this sector (or interested in doing so) or have a Start-up that has being going less than a year.

Mentor, guidance, funding, desk - all available for the right ideas and mindset pending review.

Perhaps you are a games creator wanting to set up your own games development studio, or you have your own business idea in this sector, or you have a new board game that you feel has mass appeal? Maybe you have tech or product portfolio that could be integrated into this industry?

Individuals or small teams welcome.

Please PM me back,

Scott

What is it you are interested in and what are you offering?

What is it you are interested in and what are you offering?

Hey Steve,

My post is a tentative step into asking those whom may be looking for help for their Video Game / Table Top Game specific startup via an incubator.

Both sectors, Video Game and Table Top are of interest. Software development (Games themselves but also Game services such as eSports platforms, game specific retail service software etc), Hardware development (including using IOT in gaming - think Skylanders etc) or Product development (such as integrating tech into new board games or development of new 3D model based games aided by 3D printed)

For those who know me on LinkedIn, my profile will be updated soon to reflect the scope of what I am trying to achieve.

The Game incubator will be situated in the Kollider building when opened (see https://www.thestar.co.uk/business/huge-tech-hub-in-former-sheffield-co-op-department-store-set-to-transform-digital-economy-1-9029279 for more information).

My aim here on Sheffield Forum was to try to connect with grass roots start-ups - though I understand many people frequent the forums and thus an ideal platform to gather interested parties.

Objectives:

- Create a game industry specific incubator and accelerator at the heart of Sheffield.

- Allow both Start-ups and in house projects to be developed, incubated and accelerated to allow quick access global games markets.

- Share in the success of ideas and IP development by offering a unique incubation/acceleration program.

- Partner with leading experts in the field to offer guidance and mentor.

- Residency offerings within the Incubator itself.

- Rapid prototyping / Testing facilities (both software and hardware).

- Access to a network of like minded individuals, businesses and mentors.

PM me if you would like to receive more information,

Scott

Hey Steve,

My post is a tentative step into asking those whom may be looking for help for their Video Game / Table Top Game specific startup via an incubator.

Both sectors, Video Game and Table Top are of interest. Software development (Games themselves but also Game services such as eSports platforms, game specific retail service software etc), Hardware development (including using IOT in gaming - think Skylanders etc) or Product development (such as integrating tech into new board games or development of new 3D model based games aided by 3D printed)

For those who know me on LinkedIn, my profile will be updated soon to reflect the scope of what I am trying to achieve.

The Game incubator will be situated in the Kollider building when opened (see https://www.thestar.co.uk/business/huge-tech-hub-in-former-sheffield-co-op-department-store-set-to-transform-digital-economy-1-9029279 for more information).

My aim here on Sheffield Forum was to try to connect with grass roots start-ups - though I understand many people frequent the forums and thus an ideal platform to gather interested parties.

Objectives:

- Create a game industry specific incubator and accelerator at the heart of Sheffield.

- Allow both Start-ups and in house projects to be developed, incubated and accelerated to allow quick access global games markets.

- Share in the success of ideas and IP development by offering a unique incubation/acceleration program.

- Partner with leading experts in the field to offer guidance and mentor.

- Residency offerings within the Incubator itself.

- Rapid prototyping / Testing facilities (both software and hardware).

- Access to a network of like minded individuals, businesses and mentors.

PM me if you would like to receive more information,

Scott

Sounds interesting Scott, certainly interested in finding out more about the project.

Hey Waldo - I PM'd you. thanks Scott