Blackstock Road dumpit site.

Maybe it was a bit childish with the name calling but my point is none of us are "scroungers" we dont take a thing off the sites .We get anything salvageable out which gets sold on to licensed buyers of which we dont see a penny. As for stood about doing nothing 'like i said before we are more than happy to help .All people have to do is ask .And before anyone say's it no we are not here to unload your car for you wer'e here to direct public to the appropriate skip and assist when asked.

The other week I was walking past the Blackstock Road Dumpit Site entrance, a white transit type van entered through the metal gates and went down the hill through Lees Hall Wood towards dumpit site.

A minute or so later the van drove up the hill towards the metal gates and Blackstock Road. Just before joining Blackstock Road the van came to a stop, the driver got out of the van and unloaded 3 black plastic bags from the van, the driver then dumped the bags beside Blackstock Road and said to me; "There, they'll bloody take 'em now". The driver explained to me that the dumpit site workmen had refused to accept his rubbish because he was driving a van that didn't match the required weight on the dumpit site weight-bridge. The driver got back in his van and drove off, leaving his dumped rubbish beside Blackstock Road.

I think it's stupid the dumpit site having a weight restriction on people's vehicles. No wonder people just dump their rubbish all over the place when they're told; "Sorry we can't accept your rubbish because your vehicle isn't the right weight for our dumpit site". I think Sheffield City Council's Cleansing Dept. needs to ban the weight restriction and start being grateful people are willing to deliver their rubbish to the site.