Wilder still has faith in ched

Allegation

'a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof'

It was just an opinion.

I think everyone knows the context of my use of the word and the person is insinuating United were "wrong" to take such a massive gamble on Ched.

The only issue here seems to be that I dared to counter that Wednesday had taken a far bigger one with Rhodes and it massively failed. Nit pick all you like but it's clear enough.

I think everyone knows the context of my use of the word and the person is insinuating United were "wrong" to take such a massive gamble on Ched.

The only issue here seems to be that I dared to counter that Wednesday had taken a far bigger one with Rhodes and it massively failed. Nit pick all you like but it's clear enough.

It's as clear as mud mate-If you think the signing of Evans was a top bit of business, then fill yer boots!

It's as clear as mud mate-If you think the signing of Evans was a top bit of business, then fill yer boots!

I can't see anywhere I have suggested that, you seem to have evaded the question on Rhodes and his transfer fee regarding your post saying he only scored six goals.Oh yes that's it we're not allowed to mention that are we?.

Apparently Evans is looking at going out on loan till Xmas according to the Star.

Evans, who missed most of last season through injury, pulled out of United’s 5-1 win at the Look Local Stadium in order to hold talks with an as yet unnamed club. “It’s a deal until Christmas,” Wilder, whose team faces Maritimo in Portugal on Thursday, said. “It should be good for him and, long-term, for us.”

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-chris-wilder-confirms-ched-evans-loan-and-insists-david-brooks-should-have-stayed-a-blade-1-9239939

Still can’t get my head round why we are still interested in ched ? He’s finished

Any other player would have gone months ago has he got something on united or is it McCabes doing

Massive gamble by the blades that hasn't paid off, he wasn't good enough for the championship last time and isn't now!

"massive gamble"? Really? What, to sign a former International who has played at European level for next to nothing and pay him peanuts to see if he can get back to a decent level?

Wow! If you think that's a "massive gamble" I wonder what you make of Wednesday's transfer policy of paying millions for old has-beens and getting into trouble with FFP rules?

"massive gamble"? Really? What, to sign a former International who has played at European level for next to nothing and pay him peanuts to see if he can get back to a decent level?

Wow! If you think that's a "massive gamble" I wonder what you make of Wednesday's transfer policy of paying millions for old has-beens and getting into trouble with FFP rules?

'former' and 'has' are the key words, oh, and how do you know he's getting paid peanuts?

Also, can you post a link to the 'trouble' we are in with regards to FFP?

Still can’t get my head round why we are still interested in ched ? He’s finished

Any other player would have gone months ago has he got something on united or is it McCabes doing

He’s cost you a fortune in cash and generated lots of adverse publicity for the club. He hasn’t played properly for about five years now and there is no reason to suspect that will change.

He’s finished as a footballer, that much is clear. The mystery is why United persist with him.

Just get shut , send him out on loan if anyone wants him, see how he goes

Time now wilder got these new so called players in starting to smell a rat!

To answer the thread on topic Wilder has now allowed Ched to go out on loan which is happening, I can confirm this because I spoke to them both last week and they confirmed it.

Now for the off topic question Wednesday have been having problems because of FFP for some time it has been mentioned in the tabloids but more clearly by their chairman it is making things difficult for them and that's a fact.

Sky sources: Joey Barton’s Fleetwood Town are understood to be in advanced talks with Sheffield United ahead of a season-long loan for striker Ched Evans.

To answer the thread on topic Wilder has now allowed Ched to go out on loan which is happening, I can confirm this because I spoke to them both last week and they confirmed it.

Now for the off topic question Wednesday have been having problems because of FFP for some time it has been mentioned in the tabloids but more clearly by their chairman it is making things difficult for them and that's a fact.

Why didn't you post the information sooner then?