Could Carlos get the ultimate revenge on Wednesday?

Carlos will play for the draw,they have Stoke at home Saints have the champs,could go either way this one but my heart says Carlos down.

Not looking good for carlos tonight.

well one more game, and they are in relegation places. Hudders have 2 games?

Chelsea tommorow i believe?

Yeah

Huddersfield have Chelsea and then Arsenal

Swansea have Stoke

Southampton have Man City

Its still possible if they beat Stoke, pretty hard for Hudders to Beat Chelsea AND / OR Arsenal and pretty hard for Southampton to beat Man City

they also have better goal difference than Huddersfield so if Huddersfield win one and lose one they are down if Swansea win

Edited by melthebell

If Huddersfield get a point tonight at Chelsea then the Premier league season is over.

It'll be interesting to see how Sky can create some type of final day drama out of nothing on Sunday.

Wouldn't surprise me if Murdoch will want to try and re-design the format of the league so that the final day in future doesn't become another non-event.

Of course the spineless football authorities would bow to their every request.

well one more game, and they are in relegation places. Hudders have 2 games?

Chelsea tommorow i believe?

Yeah

Huddersfield have Chelsea and then Arsenal

Swansea have Stoke

Southampton have Man City

Its still possible if they beat Stoke, pretty hard for Hudders to Beat Chelsea AND / OR Arsenal and pretty hard for Southampton to beat Man City

they also have better goal difference than Huddersfield so if Huddersfield win one and lose one they are down if Swansea win

Udders need 1 point then Carlos is down unless a 10 goal swing can be had this weekend with Southampton.

Last night was awful to watch, don't think Swansea would have scored if they were still playing this morning, lower level championship stuff at best. Carlos is clueless look at ther the stuff at Hillsborough, and then he walks into a premiership job, players couldn't care less if they go down, just get their agent to find them another club,, not bothered about the fans who follow them it's all about money

Last night was awful to watch, don't think Swansea would have scored if they were still playing this morning, lower level championship stuff at best. Carlos is clueless look at ther the stuff at Hillsborough, and then he walks into a premiership job, players couldn't care less if they go down, just get their agent to find them another club,, not bothered about the fans who follow them it's all about money

Same as the managers.

He's done better than expected and pulled some good results out.

But Swansea were going down this season, with or without CC

He's done better than expected and pulled some good results out.

But Swansea were going down this season, with or without CC

If you call getting relegated doing better than expected, then I guess he's done a good job!?

Well i thought Huddersfield drawing with Chelsea would be a tall order, and they did it, fair play, Swansea all but relegated now, bar a miracle.

If you call getting relegated doing better than expected, then I guess he's done a good job!?

They closed the gap on safety, albeit by only 2 points.

I'm sure many people would agree they expected tgem to be down before now

They closed the gap on safety, albeit by only 2 points.

I'm sure many people would agree they expected tgem to be down before now

not really, i presume the new manager was brought in to help em stay up.

apparently when he arrived they were 5 points adrift, now they are 3.

just been looking through their results since Carlos joined....

Won 5

Drew 5

Lost 7

In the last 8 games theres been 3 draws and 5 losses, the first one of these (10th march) 8 was Drew 0-0 Huddersfield - if theyd managed to win this one they may have stayed up?

Seems towards the end of the season things have deteriorated a bit?