Man U, where to?

Would love to see Man Utd relegated

We just had something like that happen over here. Baseball's version of Man Utd got knocked out in the first round of the playoffs for the World Series, that being the New York Yankees, the whole of North America, outside New York rejoiced. Lol Trouble is the equivalent of Chelsea, on the hate scale, the Boston Red Sox were the ones who beat them.:rolleyes:

Would love to see Man Utd relegated

Well you'll be waiting a long time. Who are your team? Have they achieved much?

Is that why you get excited when others aren't what they were?

Well you'll be waiting a long time. Who are your team? Have they achieved much?

Is that why you get excited when others aren't what they were?

I think the question we all want answered is what team are you gloryhunters supporting this week ? :hihi:

I think the question we all want answered is what team are you gloryhunters supporting this week ? :hihi:

Maybe if you went to Hillsborough more than once(like you stated in an earlier post) and I suspect there are plenty more supporters just like you, Wednesday might be in a better position than they are now from the revenue that you could have put into the club over the years.

I suspect you are just another TV supporter who never puts a penny into any clubs coffers through the turnstiles, but into Murdochs millions by your subsciptions.

And as for your gloryhunter thing, looking at the stats Man Utd averaged 57K in 1968

54K in 1976

51K in 1980, so it looks like some of the gloryhunters have been around for some time.

As a pundit once said, If Man Utd didn't exist, you would have to invent them.

I suspect you are just another TV supporter who never puts a penny into any clubs coffers through the turnstiles, but into Murdochs millions by your subsciptions.

that tax-dodging swine ?

I won’t give him a penny if I can help it.

Other that that, I will accept the criticism in your first paragraph, but everything else you wrote is nonsense.

Now please answer this:

ManUre’s success is behind them, so what football team are you glory hunters supporting this week ?

that tax-dodging swine ?

I won’t give him a penny if I can help it.

Other that that, I will accept the criticism in your first paragraph, but everything else you wrote is nonsense.

Now please answer this:

ManUre’s success is behind them, so what football team are you glory hunters supporting this week ?

This week ???????

that was my point, some of us have been going for years and always will do, you take the good with the bad.

This premise that all Man Utd fans are gloryhunters has stuck for years, every team has them, even Wednesday, some of the Wednesday I know, their last match was at Wembley in 91, some Blades fans I know only go if they get to the playoffs:confused:

Even the mighty Rotherham fans I know haven't been since the last time they were at Wembley.

You support your team, no matter what, which as a part time Sheff Wed fan, you obviously do not.

You support your team, no matter what,

which as a part time Sheff Wed fan, you obviously do not.

Beautiful post. I mean that. Well done.

Now remind me what part of Manchester you’re from again ?

Beautiful post. I mean that. Well done.

Now remind me what part of Manchester you’re from again ?

I'm from that well known district of Manchester called Attercliffe:D, so in your eyes I'm a gloryhunter, but as I said, you take the good with the bad, and over the years there have been bad times at Old Trafford(remember relegation back in the 70s?).

but I'm still there, and always will be.

Wednesday are doing quite well at the moment, going to a match in the near future are we?

Or will you be sat in your armchair on Friday night watching the Owls play Boro?

Eric Cantona has got it right here - not really about the results,more the way they play that is the problem.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45997761

I think most Man U fans are complaining about the style of play and the results