Ronaldo rape case

The girl accusing Ronaldo of rape was paid around 300K in 2009 by Ronaldo after a civil suit was brought against him.

Ronaldo agrees it was consensual.

Now seems like the State of Nevada after being contacted by the girl recently are deciding whether to criminally prosecute which is a life sentence if found guilty.

After reading stories from the feminist movement Me Too - the girl now around 27 decided to take it further. Financially motivated,who knows.

The girl accusing Ronaldo of rape was paid around 300K in 2009 by Ronaldo after a civil suit was brought against him.

Ronaldo agrees it was consensual.

Now seems like the State of Nevada after being contacted by the girl recently are deciding whether to criminally prosecute which is a life sentence if found guilty.

After reading stories from the feminist movement Me Too - the girl now around 27 decided to take it further. Financially motivated,who knows.

Just another gold digger, she enjoyed spending that 300 grand so much, she wants more, screw the guy and his reputation This # Me Too BS is taking over the World.Soon no guys will bother dating girls anymore, they will go with a hooker or to a doll brothel lol

Edited by Ontarian1981

Just another gold digger, she enjoyed spending that 300 grand so much, she wants more, screw the guy and his reputation This # Me Too BS is taking over the World.Soon no guys will bother dating girls anymore, they will go with a hooker or to a doll brothel lol

Typical misogynist response from a fully paid up member of the white male privilege club.

Typical misogynist response from a fully paid up member of the white male privilege club.

After the Kavanaugh thread, you surely knew I was fishing. ironic that you should be the first to bite, don't you think? :P

After the Kavanaugh thread, you surely knew I was fishing. ironic that you should be the first to bite, don't you think? :P

Are you claiming you don't mean what you said? Your posts on the Kavanaugh thread paints you as a person whose first instinct is to paint women as liars.

Are you claiming you don't mean what you said? Your posts on the Kavanaugh thread paints you as a person whose first instinct is to paint women as liars.

There's two problems going on here. One is, women who have genuinly been attacked are afraid for numerous reasons to come forward, and lots don't. Some will, but it may take them time to do so.

The other side is, some women, come forward after events that may not have been consensual, but certainly appear as though they were, and claim huge sums of money from celebs.

I think *often* these women are doing unimaginable damage to women who have genuinly been attacked, because they drag down the scale of the problem to comments like those above.

I don't know what happened to this particular lady, but not reporting the crime, but walking away with cash, then coming back later, I think does a lot of harm to the cause as a whole.

I seriously meant my first sentence, from then on it was kind of tongue in cheek, hence the lol at the end.

I doubt he's intelligent enough to actually figure out how to use it personally

I seriously meant my first sentence, from then on it was kind of tongue in cheek, hence the lol at the end.

Yeah, thought as much; you really are misogynist - or at least seriously uneducated about the plight of women - maybe, if I'm being generous, you're just part of that older generation that was brought up to regard woman as less than equal and as the sexual playthings of men.

Yeah, thought as much; you really are misogynist - or at least seriously uneducated about the plight of women - maybe, if I'm being generous, you're just part of that older generation that was brought up to regard woman as less than equal and as the sexual playthings of men.

I am none of the above, but I can spot a fake, male or female a mile off. I was brought up by women( mother and grandmother) as I was fatherless from birth. I have been with the same lady for 45 years have three adult daughters with whom I have a great relationship and even my first wife would call you out if you said what you said about me in front of her.

Maybe he's one of those wierd people that realise women have the ability to fabricate things like men. Perhaps he also believes that the accused are also innocent until proven guilty.

Sorry am I mansplaining?

Maybe he's one of those wierd people that realise women have the ability to fabricate things like men. Perhaps he also believes that the accused are also innocent until proven guilty.

Sorry am I mansplaining?

If you're a man and you don't understand the reality that women endure vast amounts of abuse, harassment and sexual abuse from men and you don't challenge it at every opportunity, then you're not really a man, you're a waste of breath and no friend to women.