Does anyone remember City Front Mods?

Hi, rob cave here. Remember me? I remember u all. Good times.

I had to join this when I saw rob cave mentioned, I was not one of you but one of his victims, don't worry I forgive you my friend, me and the scars are one now lol, remember me? I was the one on the motorbike you pulled off and sliced up u mad c**t. Anyway was sort of good memories and hope you have calmed down by now lol.

Rob,

i was there 84-86, you was seeing my sister Natalie for a bit!!.

you mite remember me as Dez?.

timmy66,

i was there that night and f-cking sh-it myself, i remember it like it was yesterday

---------- Post added 29-09-2013 at 23:53 ----------

timmy66,

i was a Mod back then and was there when you got pulled off your bike, **** myself and ran like a good un!!.

---------- Post added 29-09-2013 at 23:56 ----------

Hi, rob cave here. Remember me? I remember u all. Good times.

Rob,

i was there 84-86, you was seeing my sister Natalie for a bit.

---------- Post added 30-09-2013 at 00:07 ----------

My names Dez and was a member between 84-86, i met the lads on the moor on a Saturday while kicking the sh-tout of a trendy, still feel sorry for him now!!. i knew Dale lyles and Garry Smith, Dewy and loads of others.....good days!.

Hi m8..i remember you and your sister natalie..hope your all good..it was you who gave me the commando knife if i remember so its all your fault lol..no really its good to hear from you..keep in touch.. robcave789 at gmail dot com

city front mods? where you a member? 1979-81

was i ?? best days of my life, well they shure were eventfull wicked times , met some of my best mates on there who still are today, i was known as looney there was a good mob ov us , mr steve brown of course, beanhead, crowey, trav,alan brown , the barnsdale brothers, chewy, on a good night theyd be anything upto 50 of us, 95 busrides, being chased by fargate, trips to chesterfield, great laughs, just wish i had more photos, anybody got any???

Remember me shaun kerry I was one of the city front mods with my good mates mezzy and carl rob and steve cave browny guz trav gary and david smith shawy fordy paul mitchel staurt cooper ash warren dale chav looney hewit tina and wayne megson darren barson and loads more

Edited by shaunk

Hi all City Front Mods I was there back in the good old days 83-85 when we used to ride the 95 bus for 2p running through the grave yard at Commonside, Hanging round the Moor Kitchen and band stand under age drinking at the Woodbourn and Carlton. We used to hang about on the wall at the top of the Manor which was the Gateway Super Market and outside the Music shop on City Road.

I have a photo of Me, Gus, Alan Brown,Steve Brown, and Janine on the 95 bus and would have loved to post it but not sure how to? Was out last night with Steve Brown and Looney at the Embo for Fat Piggies do Modfelles was good to reminisce old times.

Edited by Trav194
  • Like 1

I was in the same class as Steve and the funny thing is,the last time I saw Steve was in the KFC on City road in the 90s. Do you still see him ?

Yes we all went out on Friday to the Embassy Modfella's band was on great night.

Ask him if he ever sees anyone from Hurlfield next time you see him. Cheers mark