What music are you listening to?

I was lisening and watching You Tube videos of Paul Carrack most of last night. Some great covers of Don't Dream it's over. What's Going On,Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying.etc. etc. Great stuff, that lad has one heck of a voice.

BB King his last concert in the uk

at the royal Albert hall 2012

mi mates radio show consisting of the end of his post punk section before i kick off my first punk show of the weekend

Just listened to Hollywood Vampires, a band consisting of Alice Cooper and pals ( Slash, Johnny Depp and others ) doing cover versions of songs like Whole Lotta Love and Jeepster. The stand out track is a combination of School's Out and Floyd's Brick In The Wall.

Just listened to Hollywood Vampires, a band consisting of Alice Cooper and pals ( Slash, Johnny Depp and others ) doing cover versions of songs like Whole Lotta Love and Jeepster. The stand out track is a combination of School's Out and Floyd's Brick In The Wall.

Just been to Kelham island 1940s wartime extravaganza. So just been listening to classics such with cliffs of Dover, we'll meet again, pack up your troubles in your old kit bag, when I'm cleaning windows, Mr woo, and leaning on a lamppost.

Various bands at tramlines through my open windows

Various - This is dubstep vol. 2

Various - This is dubstep vol. 3

Various - This is dubstep 2012 (what's up with me?)

Blue Drift - Mariner (excellent prog album from about 15 years ago - my copy is on some obscure Russian label but they come from Wiltshire I think)

Been rediscovering Nina Simone and been on a (musical) trip to Japan! They have a lot of great music from rock to ambient and classical. And it's good to work to because the lyrcis don't distract - I don't know what they're saying : )

Im listening to my Metallica cassette :) (And justice for all)

Current song: One

Emily Portman - The glamoury (simply gorgeous folk album. Listen to her excellent version of the old murder ballad that was also the basis for Pentangle's Cruel Sister

)