Playoff finals tickets

Villa, Boro, derby & blades only ones on above list to average over 20,000 this season.

Cup finals tend to have a lot of people who don't go/dont know anything about football getting tickets

Millwall hold the record for a play-off final (somewhere around 50,000?) so they wouldn't struggle!

Well I've taken the chance and bought the rail tickets so I stand to lose £81 if I can't get match tickets, have to see how it pans out now. Could still be Blades, stranger things have happened. :)

Millwall hold the record for a play-off final (somewhere around 50,000?) so they wouldn't struggle!

That was a few years ago though.

More recently they have played in the last 2 play off finals and the total attendance for each game was just over 50,000.I doubt they were anywhere near selling their allocation either occasion.

---------- Post added 18-04-2018 at 19:43 ----------

Well I've taken the chance and bought the rail tickets so I stand to lose £81 if I can't get match tickets, have to see how it pans out now. Could still be Blades, stranger things have happened. :)

Hope not, I'm fed up of losing at the place:)

Don't believe yer, bet you'd still go if we sneaked through. ;)

Don't believe yer, bet you'd still go if we sneaked through. ;)

Aye,i'd be there......just in case the miracle happened:)

Got my L1 final tickets. Championship is proving a different and more difficult animal. Each supporter of the 2 teams involved is able to buy 5 tickets each! Re-selling is illegal but they are for sale on sites at approx £145 each.

Well done Fulham,fully deserved.

Well done Fulham,fully deserved.

& to beat a cheating Snodgrass team get in :banana::clap:

Well done Fulham. We wore white adidas shirts and sat with fans in Fulham secure area. Got seats 1 row from the back at the highest point, like climbing a mountain. Great atmosphere although a bit unormfoftable walking back to hotel through villains. Rotherham today now!

Good to see the best footballing team in the division get promotion, now for the Millers and Coventry all at 1-0 and it will be a nice little pick-up.

I'm having a decent weekend up to now, Liverpool lost, Villa lost and to make my weekend a wonderful one, Rotherham have to win and horrible Cov HAVE to lose.

I hope Exeter get 6.

I could never support a foreign team to beat an English team even if it was Wednesday.

I really hope Rotherham succeed today and fly the flag for South Yorkshire.