Ronaldo rape case

Total earnings are rarely made public, but don't forget that ontop of his extraordinary club wage he makes buckets of cash from image rights, sponsorship deals, investment income and the like.

Not to mention the fat signing bonus he would have got for joining Real Madrid that summer.

Who's the victim again?

She did make a claim at the time, but it was all quickly hushed up and money handed over.

The cynic in my says she struck at the perfect time, the eyes of the world are on the man and an allegation of Rape would be incredibly damaging to both him and his new club, stuff her some money, keep her quiet and everything can progress as normal.

---------- Post added 15-10-2018 at 15:45 ----------

Not just the same year, literally the day after he had been in every paper on the planet :suspect::suspect::suspect::suspect:

And she suddenly resurfaces when headlines stated recently that he is the highest paid football player ever.

Are you asking why rape victims don't report or why this lady didn't?

---------- Post added 15-10-2018 at 14:03 ----------

Also is there any inkling that this was a false malicious accusation?

I mean apart from the usual SF knee jerk one.

I thought my post was quite easy to understand, the Lady involved with Ronaldo was not mentioned in my post in any way as I have no knowledge of her plight.

"Why do some of these alleged rape victims sometimes wait decades before reporting the alleged rape, is my question. Surely they should report the alleged rape asap to enable samples and the like to be taken for evidence."

Angel1.

I thought my post was quite easy to understand, the Lady involved with Ronaldo was not mentioned in my post in any way as I have no knowledge of her plight.

"Why do some of these alleged rape victims sometimes wait decades before reporting the alleged rape, is my question. Surely they should report the alleged rape asap to enable samples and the like to be taken for evidence."

Angel1.

Well, in Ronaldo's case, she probably demanded some cash or she was going to tell all to the Tabloids, which doesn't mean she was raped, just because he paid her. Maybe Ronaldo was in a serious relationship and didn't want the world to know about his one-night stand. 9 years later she hears how much he is now making and wants another payday, he has obviously refused. so now she is playing the scorned woman.

That's what I think and is only my personal take on the matter, nothing more.