Ronaldo rape case

...usually the womens fault,bless them..........they should know better than to be around famous blokes who can be quite vacuous and use women like shelling peas.However the ones with their heads screwed on know how to turn the situation to their advantage!

It's the same old story ......males with fame and fortune seek beautiful bodies, and beautiful female bodies seek fame and fortune.

Rape?.......

300k is a bucket load of cash to stop a kiss and tell story certainly back then.

300k is a bucket load of cash to stop a kiss and tell story certainly back then.

or two weeks wages to a footballer like him?

It's the same old story ......males with fame and fortune seek beautiful bodies, and beautiful female bodies seek fame and fortune.

I'm fairly sure that at the time Ronaldo was not only the most expensive and one of the most well paid players in the world but also was considered the most attractive.

The man literally had it all.

I'm fairly sure that at the time Ronaldo was not only the most expensive and one of the most well paid players in the world but also was considered the most attractive.

But it's still a lot of cash (and how much was he on in 2009?) just for a consensual one night stand. He wasn't married then either. Hopefully the truth will out.

So he deserved it?

Sounds like victim blaming...

If you're a man and you don't understand the reality that women endure vast amounts of abuse, harassment and sexual abuse from men and you don't challenge it at every opportunity, then you're not really a man, you're a waste of breath and no friend to women.

Of course women never make false rape allegations.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358759/Leanne-Black-finally-jailed-FIVE-false-rape-allegations-ex-boyfriends-years.html

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2014/dec/01/109-women-prosecuted-false-rape-allegations

https://metro.co.uk/2017/02/23/woman-facing-jail-for-false-rape-allegations-against-her-ex-6467549/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-41692026

There are many many more cases of women making false Rape allegations against men.

But it's still a lot of cash (and how much was he on in 2009?) just for a consensual one night stand. He wasn't married then either. Hopefully the truth will out.

It was only pocket change to his then new club Real Madrid, who probably paid the 300 grand. Funny how that would be the year that he made headlines as the most expensive football signing in history. I wonder if the complainant knew that, when she went to his room.Lol

If you're a man and you don't understand the reality that women endure vast amounts of abuse, harassment and sexual abuse from men and you don't challenge it at every opportunity, then you're not really a man, you're a waste of breath and no friend to women.

Vast amounts? Really? I think you need to clarify what you personally define as abuse and harassment.

Talking about cash. Real Madrid couldn't have cashed in at a better time.

Why do some of these alleged rape victims sometimes wait decades before reporting the alleged rape, is my question. Surely they should report the alleged rape asap to enable samples and the like to be taken for evidence.

Angel1.

Why do some of these alleged rape victims sometimes wait decades before reporting the alleged rape, is my question. Surely they should report the alleged rape asap to enable samples and the like to be taken for evidence.

Angel1.

Are you asking why rape victims don't report or why this lady didn't?

---------- Post added 15-10-2018 at 14:03 ----------

Also is there any inkling that this was a false malicious accusation?

I mean apart from the usual SF knee jerk one.

But it's still a lot of cash (and how much was he on in 2009?)

Total earnings are rarely made public, but don't forget that ontop of his extraordinary club wage he makes buckets of cash from image rights, sponsorship deals, investment income and the like.

Not to mention the fat signing bonus he would have got for joining Real Madrid that summer.

So he deserved it?

Sounds like victim blaming...

Who's the victim again?

Are you asking why rape victims don't report or why this lady didn't?

She did make a claim at the time, but it was all quickly hushed up and money handed over.

The cynic in my says she struck at the perfect time, the eyes of the world are on the man and an allegation of Rape would be incredibly damaging to both him and his new club, stuff her some money, keep her quiet and everything can progress as normal.

---------- Post added 15-10-2018 at 15:45 ----------

Funny how that would be the year that he made headlines as the most expensive football signing in history. I wonder if the complainant knew that, when she went to his room.Lol

Not just the same year, literally the day after he had been in every paper on the planet :suspect::suspect::suspect::suspect:

Edited by geared