Does anyone remember City Front Mods?

To the person who has the picture of jeanine, could you please pm me the picture? I'm her sons girlfriend and would appreciate it :)

Cheers

That sounds about right karl..good times though..would love to see everyone again..i never forgot any of you and i hope i am remembered better than i remember myself..you were a good friend karl

---------- Post added 24-10-2015 at 14:40 ----------

Oh yeh i just remembered your marina...lmao

got some pics of that car ,you and me took when we borrowed a camera from art lesson at Norfolk.

Be great to see them karl. Post them on your facebook page please. I remember that day too. We thought we were right david baileys ha!

Quite late to the party, just came across this thread.

I was there 84/85, I recognise most of the names mentioned before.

Fond memories, always wondered where everyone got to :wave:

Haha my name is paul,i use to knock about with darlar on city road with the other mods at the side of the music shop,i was a mod and knocked about with bell (face) alot too. I remember the discos and always dressing well to pull a bird lol.My parker had the who on the back.Every saturday was at the moor kitchen smoking and drinking coffee,remember one saturday we had a big fight with the trendies next to the band stand. Oh yes karl otter lived a few doors down from me near granville rd,i remember doing the eton rifles scooter patches for him.

Edited by Bleeding turd

I remember Darlar / Darler (not sure how it was spelled) and his Vespa PK 50