Apollo Domestic Services, Woodseats. Anyone used them?

If you are looking for a washing machine repair man please give me a call on 07876 280050. I do not charge a call out fee, give free no obligation estimates, charge reasonable prices and all work is full guaranteed. I done work for other forum users and you will find me reccomended on here!!

Cheers

Craig

Have used Apollo many times highly recommend them and have aslo recently bought a dishwasher from them after they came out to my old machine and told me that the cost of repairing it would almost buy me a new one. Went to their showroom on Callywhite Lane Dronfield very helpful and really nice people

Yep, can highly recommend them. Had to have them out once to the washer and they charged a fair price.

I had a recon fridge and washer from them; fridge lasted me 12+ years and I have no idea how old it was before. Washer lasted me a good 6 years. Now got brand new fridge and cooker from them so they know me and the OH really well. Plus we live on the top floor and they've never grumbled about dragging the heavy stuff up all the steps or back down again - which is more than can be said for Curry's!

I've used them lots and lots of times, they work out cheaper than using the warranty repairs (the ones that have parts but not labour that hotpoint used to do) and have always been honest. I've had two fridge freezers, brushes on washing machines, elements and light bulbs in cookers replaced and repairs to various vacuum cleaners all over a considerable period I hasten to add!

I used Hotpoint, cost £99 and they fix it regardless of the problem. Its a bit of a gamble as it may cost £1 to fix, but could cost £100's (as it did in my case, and it took 5 visits!), so don't discount the manufacturer's own repairs......

Apollo have now moved to Dronfield!

They now have a big showroom on callywhite lane, loads of stuff and quite cheapish too

Doesn't seem like they need much more 'bigging up' but we used them last year and they were spot on! Great communication, friendly and knowledgeable - job done in no time with no fuss. Kudos :)

I've used them twice on my washing machine (different issues) and they were great. Quick to come out, on time, reasonable price and friendly staff. Definitely use them again and would always recommend them.

I just rang Apollo to ask for a quote to fix my washing machine and they are charging £17.50 just for a quote!!!!! Regardless of whether its repairable!!! There is no way I can afford to pay out for a quote aswell as a repair. Does anyone know someone who will give me a quote for free????

I bought a freezer from recently, delivered the same day,and took the old one away, small charge for that, but worth it.

I just rang Apollo to ask for a quote to fix my washing machine and they are charging £17.50 just for a quote!!!!! Regardless of whether its repairable!!! There is no way I can afford to pay out for a quote aswell as a repair. Does anyone know someone who will give me a quote for free????

Thats not really a bad price when you consider they have to travel to your house and inspect your appliance and prepare a quote. Probably take up to an hour of their time (including travel).

If I was a washing machine repair man, I know I wouldnt want to do it for any less. Remember, they have to pay the engineers hourly wage, fuel, wear and tear on their vehicle, and obviously still make a profit.

I guess they have to make some sort of charge to prevent timewasters who probably have no intention of giving them the work anyway.

You will probably get someone else to come out for free but, from personal experience I believe Apollos prices for the actual repairs are very reasonable. Its the final price at the end of the day thats important.

Good luck either way:)