Channel 4 - A Very British Brothel

It was obviously a bit cringeworthy like the last one, but because most of us don't know what goes on, it's interesting.

I thought it was ok a as documentary. If people didn't occupy this beaut old building it would probably be flattened.

I also likened it to taxi driving :hihi:. I never know whether the next customer will be nice/chatty/smell nice/smell awful/quiet/wierd/aggressive.

watch it, its hilarious.

tell you what, you"d have to pay me to tackle them ?girls.

I wouldn't tackle them girls even if someone paid me! ?

It was obviously a bit cringeworthy like the last one, but because most of us don't know what goes on, it's interesting.

I thought it was ok a as documentary. If people didn't occupy this beaut old building it would probably be flattened.

I also likened it to taxi driving :hihi:. I never know whether the next customer will be nice/chatty/smell nice/smell awful/quiet/wierd/aggressive.

Do many of your punters bring their own tins of 69p custard ash ? :)

What struck me, was this camper van business - you have two women providing the services and two driving the van, that's a lot of staff to pay overheads on for a bit of nookie - not very cost effective is it? :huh:

What struck me, was this camper van business - you have two women providing the services and two driving the van, that's a lot of staff to pay overheads on for a bit of nookie - not very cost effective is it? :huh:

Depends on how many they get through.

Reminds me of the old joke where a couple down on their luck and the wife needed to go on the game. She game back after first night and hubby asked how much she'd made. £420.50. "Brilliant," said the husband "but which tight sod gave you 50p?"

"They all did."

15 blokes a day!!!

Sod being No 15:gag:!!

Do many of your punters bring their own tins of 69p custard ash ? :)

I have a no custard sign on my inside window atticus :D

What struck me about the campervan thing, was how does the licence work?

15 blokes a day!!!

Sod being No 15:gag:!!

To be fair, she answered that was the most she had shagged in one day. I bet they don't get many really. A few a day.

Still, unless you ask, how would you know you were the 15th? They'll probably say number 1 whether you are 1 or 15.

Depends on how many they get through.

Reminds me of the old joke where a couple down on their luck and the wife needed to go on the game. She game back after first night and hubby asked how much she'd made. £420.50. "Brilliant," said the husband "but which tight sod gave you 50p?"

"They all did."

groan......:rolleyes:

I reckon they captured those front arsed women by the means of large net in Crystal Peaks, sure I've seen some of them before, chomping on sausage rolls outside the Poundshop Bakery,either propped up by a stick or aboard a mobility scooter.

I trust you have passed this vital information on to the police.

I did wonder how they were getting away with it. The documentary made it obvious they were running a brothel, something thats illegal in the UK...

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/breaking-sheffield-massage-parlour-inspected-by-authorities-after-tv-documentary-1-8362910

I'm surprised at what the authorities thought it actually was.

Why is it when Sheffield is featured on TV, its always in a bad light?