Party Venues/function rooms to Hire Megathread

Try Ridgeway Arms big open space outside front, cheers Dave

Queens Social Club, (S2)

Large private function room - provide your own DJ, buffet and decorate the room for your party

Contact queenssocial@hotmail.co.uk or call 077033 27022

Hi

I am looking for a venue/ bar to hire out a room with a decent size screen so that we can host a race night

Would be looking at between 70 - 100 people attending.

Any help would be great

Here at Lucozade Powerleague Sheffield our function rooms are perfect venue for any celebration or occasion. Our dedicated staff will work with you to ensure your event runs exactly to plan. Have your party here and you can enjoy great value – it is even FREE to hire with a refundable deposit. With late licenses often available, the fun can go on to the early hours!

Here at Lucozade Powerleague Sheffield our function rooms are perfect venue for any celebration or occasion. Our dedicated staff will work with you to ensure your event runs exactly to plan. Have your party here and you can enjoy great value – it is even FREE to hire with a refundable deposit. With late licenses often available, the fun can go on to the early hours!

We have a large room at Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead with it's own private bar and lots of free parking (with disabled spaces should any guests need them) We always do well with race nights, and have held them on several occassions as fundraisers. The room holds up to 125 for fire regulations, so you would have plenty of room! For more information please feel free to give us a ring on 0114 2373216....we'd be happy to help!

Hi

I'm looking for a place to hire for an engagement party in June or July for around 100 people including children, would prefer to do our own buffet and would like it to be in centre, south or east of Sheffield

Thank you in advance

Try the backroom at the Greystones pub. I went to a wedding do there and the family did all the catering. 2 and a half miles from centre of Sheffield. Good beers too.

Engagement party?

No disrespect, but since when have people been having engagement parties? I've never heard of that before and I have been to dozens of weddings over the last 40 years. Do you have a party with 100 guests every time you tax the car as well?

I've been to a few engagement parties myself, but me and the missus didn't have one.