Which version of my website do you prefer?

The second one but put the cat at the top rather than the phone on it's own.

The cat one, but please space your telephone numbers better.

Follow the convention...

Thanks Smithy

The layout how the numbers are now, I've set so you can click on them from a mobile or telephone enabled Tablet it the device will auto-dial

Good point though!

The cat one, but please space your telephone numbers better.

Follow the convention...

Both look good.. Could you not use a GIF of a cat on a telephone though and then best of both worlds!!

What has a miffed looking cat got to with your business? If it's related somehow then fine, if not you send the wrong impression.

Put it like this the first thing I see on a mobile is a phone and cat but mainly the cat as it takes up most room. Further down you say what you do.

Is an miffed ugly cat (sorry cat but your not gonna win any beauty awards, although I've seen worse) sending the right or wrong impression? What's wrong with a photo of a phone, it tells potential customers what you do.

The more I look at the cat the more I suspect it is like the one I had as a child. He was the sort of cat that if he was sat next to that phone would rip your arms to shreds if you dared answer it.

Might sound picky but as someone who is in to photography I struggled with the out of focus cat photo, my other half said it looked like a header for a pet insurance site, we both thought the other one was more professional looking.

I prefer the one with the cat but without the cat! It looks a bit angry

Apologies if its your beloved pet!

Edited by little miffy
Add comment