A real boxing match this weekend, GGG or Alveraz

Unfortunately it didnt, a ridiculous decision by the judges has made boxing look like nothing more than a corrupt money making scheme judged by idiots.

Got to agree. I thought Golovkin won it narrowly but clearly. The judge who scored it 118-110 to Canelo must have been on magic mushrooms. The boos that score got shows who the crowd thought won the match, GG.

Got to agree. I thought Golovkin won it narrowly but clearly. The judge who scored it 118-110 to Canelo must have been on magic mushrooms. The boos that score got shows who the crowd thought won the match, GG.

I could have lived with the draw at a push but not that absurd judges scoring, a more knowledgeable Alvarez will be a different animal next time out, but then so will an older Golovkin.

GGG fought a much better fight, I think Alvarez is the one who has alot of work to do for when they meet again.

You didn't see much power from GGG and he took a while to get going, sort that out for next time and Alvarez will have quite the task on his hands.