Where can I buy cheap but nice paving slabs?

Just noticed this post has been revived from 01-04-2007:wow: by Gold lady:suspect: who i'm guessing works for Larosa paving mill:thumbsup:.

I hope the op got his garden finished.

After scouring round for some paving slabs - decided to check out some of the places mentioned in this blog, found Larossa Mill Paving's web site as mentioned in the above posts, have to admit it's surprisingly good and prices are very reasonable - went along to have a look at their stuff 'in the flesh' and was not disappointed - patio worked out cheaper than I expected, so much so that I could afford some balustrade aswell! Did have to wait a couple of weeks though for delivery - but yes - highly recommended.

Decorative Paving

Is larossa mill paving still open does anyone know, the number is out of order :S

If anyone needs any paving we manufacture our own, contact us for best prices

Is larossa mill paving still open does anyone know, the number is out of order :S

Went to find this place today but found it has closed down.:(

After scouring round for some paving slabs - decided to check out some of the places mentioned in this blog, found Larossa Mill Paving's web site as mentioned in the above posts, have to admit it's surprisingly good and prices are very reasonable - went along to have a look at their stuff 'in the flesh' and was not disappointed - patio worked out cheaper than I expected, so much so that I could afford some balustrade aswell! Did have to wait a couple of weeks though for delivery - but yes - highly recommended.

Larossa Mill Paving has now closed down:(

If anyone needs any paving we manufacture our own, contact us for best prices

Not interested in paving slabs but how much would a 70ft long paling fence (7ft high, wooden posts, no gaps) cost from your place?

Jewsons was cheapest last week, hubby did a patio for someone and out of all in Sheffield they were cheapest :-) X

We have some decent used 3' x 2' concrete paving slabs going for a reasonable price.

Will sell either in single units or bulk.

PM with how many you are looking for and which area of Sheffield as we can deliver.

Have you tried your local council depots the sell secondhand paving slabs at a fraction of builders merchants prices

Needing paving slabs in next few weeks for drive and patio.

see Larossa that everyone liked now gone, but can you still get them from Council deposits and if somewhere are they?

Also, where else do people recommend?

I decided not to do ours because I did a bit of research and it turns out you can get subsidence if you pave over the garden because the ground dries out.