Where can I buy cheap but nice paving slabs?

Looking to pave my garden but its pretty large and would cost me a fortune to get them from B&Q.

Does anyone know of anywhere that is reasonably priced.

Cheers

Rach

Decide on what you want and ring round the builders merchants for comparison.

I would just say that if you go for the cheapest, you will regret it in a year or two when they have crumbled away to nothing!

Hardcores on claywheels lane, was there myself last week and their cheapest range (york riven i think) looked quite good, i think around £2 a slab.

looked better than b&q's cheapest.

had a similar problem acouple of years back,needed to pave a lrgeish area of my back garden,finished up at , NO FRILLS DIY, at the bottom of granville road, prices started at around 79p a slab if i remember right, with a £20 delivery fee.

moss pavings at eckington 07958768898:thumbsup:

Aizlewoods in rotherham tend to be the cheapest builder merchants i have found. and they dont charge for a sheffield delivery.

P.s. if you need a price for it laying PM feel free to sent me a message.

Pagets

Broadfield Road

94 Broadfield Road

Heeley

Sheffield S8 0XL

Tel: 0114 292 3000

:thumbsup:

Fantastic place I found on the web called Larossa Mill Paving, tel 01709 880853, very reasonable prices, sun circles cheapest I've ever seen! They sell slabs cheap NOT cheap slabs!!!!!! Great service aswell and they even gave me a laying plan to show where to place every slab. Prices start from 99p per slabs and that's coloured with a riven texture finish.

goldlady beat me to it. Larossa Mill Paving in Thurnscoe are brilliant. I've bought all my slabs for front and back garden from them. I am putting a sun circle down in the front garden. Tracy and Dave - fabulous personal service and they deliver anywhere. You won't find bettter I'm sure. They will even produce you a slab layout plan - all you do is give them the size you want to fill.

had a similar problem acouple of years back,needed to pave a lrgeish area of my back garden,finished up at , NO FRILLS DIY, at the bottom of granville road, prices started at around 79p a slab if i remember right, with a £20 delivery fee.

Closed down.

Have you tried your local council depots the sell secondhand paving slabs at a fraction of builders merchants prices

There is a pub on the right hand side going down chesterfield road > queens road at the bottom just after?/before? the bridge.

You might be able to get some cheap ones there.

I remember someone mentioning that they had it repaved and put the old paving slabs around the back of the garage/shed.

So depending how nice, and how cheap you are wanting to get it done for, it might be worth you buying a pint and having a chat with the landlord/lady.

I was going to look into buying them for our garden, but it turns out our gardens are not our gardens, and is communal land, so that shot that plan in the foot.

If you happen to want a galvanised shed, I have an 8ftx7ft for sale, that is currently occupying our hallway, again that would be in our garden too, if we had one.

Edited by Digsy