Box set and binge viewing megathread.

Fawlty Towers does it for me. I can watch all 12 episodes on any given weekend.:hihi: Also I Claudius which I have on VHS, sometimes, when in the right mood.

Edited by TORONTONY

I recently binged the third season of Treasure Island prequel 'Black Sails' over a couple of days. Season one was ok but two and three are so much better.

tinfoilhat, I've watched the first three episodes of The Tunnel : Sabotage and it's definitely worth it so far. Enjoying it far more than I did the first season.

---------- Post added 28-04-2016 at 22:10 ----------

Have you tried Justified?

I'm watching Black Sails at the moment, along with The Tunnel: Sabotage.

I've just finished 100 Code, hard to watch the subtitles whilst also typing on the computer though. The same problem occurred in a whole selection of languages for The Last Panthers.

walking dead

game of thrones

black sails

vikings

banshee

?

Seen all of the above thanks :)

If you haven't watched it, park your brain, ignore the wobbly sets and give Buffy the Vampire Slayer a go. It's good fun.

American Horror Story is quality TV - quite box-setable too as each series is self contained.

Horror is the one genre that I really can't be bothered with I'm afraid. I'd rather turn it off and go and read a book than watch horror that leaves me cold. I'm the person who took knitting to the cinema and kept herself entertained with knitting a jumper through all sorts of horror movies.

I'm giving consideration to unlocking my wallet and giving Netflix a go.

Oh, warehouse 13, certainly if you like the current series of the librarians - the episodes are nearly interchangeable ;)

And we've seen all of Warehouse 13 as well as the Librarians :)

I think my problem is that I'm immobile so much of the time that when I'm awake I can watch up to half a dozen episodes of something every day so I can get through a series of something in only a couple of days, and my memory is good enough that I can't watch stuff more than once.

I'm giving consideration to unlocking my wallet and giving Netflix a go.

Oh, warehouse 13, certainly if you like the current series of the librarians - the episodes are nearly interchangeable ;)

Do the free month and then cancel, they sent me an offer after two weeks for another free month and a discount.

Netflix I would binge watch better call Saul and making a murderer.

:)

Don't forget House of Cards on Netflix, and I also think that they've got the remake of Battlestar Galactica.

A colleague at work convinced me to watch Narcos, that was a good series to binge watch one.

A friend also told me to give Trailer Park Boys on Netflix a go, if it's your kind of humor it's pretty decent, I found the first series a bit slow to get in to, but eventually it becomes good, I don't find it ''ha ha'' funny, but I found it enjoyable to watch, very strange.

Went through the first two series of The Bridge without coming up for air. Terrific series.

Ive just watched the first 4 episodes of Penny Dreadful.

Dont really know why I didnt watch it when it first started, its exactly my kind of thing :)

Ive just watched the first 4 episodes of Penny Dreadful.

Dont really know why I didnt watch it when it first started, its exactly my kind of thing :)

The first series was superb, but I thought series two took a big dip, both in terms of story and particularly production values. I found the latter more disappointing because of the such high standards (I thought anyway) in the first series. Yokels in West Country pubs drinking out of straight 1980s lager glasses (and drinking lager too!) and the two main leads looking like they'd drifted in from a river island photo shoot rather than Victorian London? I hoping for better things in series 3.

Up your game penny dreadful prop and wardrobe depts!

What are you watching?

Orphan Black :nod:

Orphan Black :nod:

Yeah and latest series has gone off to chuffing Netflix. :rant::rant::rant:

Yeah and latest series has gone off to chuffing Netflix. :rant::rant::rant:

Oh smashing! We watched the first 3 seasons of that too.

Oh- and my OH also was given a copy of Narcos. Great but you do need to be able to read small subtitles which move quite quickly.

And we gave up during season 2 of Penny Dreadful. I just couldn't be bothered any more with a storyline that got more and more contrived. The same applies to Sleepy Hollow.