Sheffield Wednesday v Sheffield United 24/09/17 - The Big One

Pick you up on both points if i may. I am a Blade (obviously) but have seen Wednesday a few times and know quite a few of your players, although I accept you have "bigger" names in your squad. I can't believe you didn't watch United prior to Sunday, to see what you would be up against.

On the second point, Wednesday have been slow starters and i got the impression this season, you would be quicker out of the blocks to try and confirm that elusive 2nd place?

On another note and as i said i have seen Wednesday a few times (hence my previous comments about Hutchinson) and if I was an owl, I would be absolutely livid that you have no idea which Wednesday are going to turn up.

From champions elect almost (Newcastle last season) to the shambles, especially in defence this Sunday.

To be fair that defensive performance was completely out of character and the worst I've seen for years at S6.

To be fair that defensive performance was completely out of character and the worst I've seen for years at S6.

Embarrassing, the video doing the rounds will haunt you!,The Bouncing day Massacre!??

Embarrassing, the video doing the rounds will haunt you!,The Bouncing day Massacre!??

It wont haunt me mate, I'm a bit long in the tooth for all that, very unhappy with the result but I'll await the response from SWFC.

4-2 is hardly a massacre 4-0 is though

4-2 is hardly a massacre 4-0 is though

Yes I know what you mean.Wilder this morning says he is disappointed with how many chances the Blades had and how many they put away.

Yes I know what you mean.Wilder this morning says he is disappointed with how many chances the Blades had and how many they put away.

Lets be reight they should have had five or six easily the difference was huge , they didn't it was a two goal difference lots of derby games have been won by two

There is still the away leg and we wont be that bad again

Lets be reight they should have had five or six easily the difference was huge , they didn't it was a two goal difference lots of derby games have been won by two

There is still the away leg and we wont be that bad again

You hope.Looking at the pre match views from the owls they only had to turn up.You lot have been warned for weeks what to expect but you lot just laughed it off saying we are a pub team and how we will struggle in this league.We have no skill and we depend on work rate only and that is not enough in this league .Well what a shock you had .Fleck and Company ran the mid field and the young lad turned you inside out as did Duffy when he came on.

---------- Post added 26-09-2017 at 14:55 ----------

I think if Sharpe had played the score line would have had a more realistic look about it.

Pick you up on both points if i may. I am a Blade (obviously) but have seen Wednesday a few times and know quite a few of your players, although I accept you have "bigger" names in your squad. I can't believe you didn't watch United prior to Sunday, to see what you would be up against.

On the second point, Wednesday have been slow starters and i got the impression this season, you would be quicker out of the blocks to try and confirm that elusive 2nd place?

On another note and as i said i have seen Wednesday a few times (hence my previous comments about Hutchinson) and if I was an owl, I would be absolutely livid that you have no idea which Wednesday are going to turn up.

From champions elect almost (Newcastle last season) to the shambles, especially in defence this Sunday.

I'm with sheri, I've never actually seen you play other than goal highlights so I wouldn't of had a clue how you play and and although I know a few players names and the odd positions they play thats about it.

It is frustrating not knowing which team is going to turn up, if we had played like we did in the first 20 minutes of the second half for 60/70 minutes of the game I'm sure the result would of been more favourable but thats football, a strong performance against brum will go some way to healing the wounds:)

I'm with sheri, I've never actually seen you play other than goal highlights so I wouldn't of had a clue how you play and and although I know a few players names and the odd positions they play thats about it.

It is frustrating not knowing which team is going to turn up, if we had played like we did in the first 20 minutes of the second half for 60/70 minutes of the game I'm sure the result would of been more favourable but thats football, a strong performance against brum will go some way to healing the wounds:)

You should beat Brum, 1point from last 4 games and second from bottom

the problem I have noticed that no one mentions ,have you noticed a problem if the owls have to play more than 1 game a week,is it tiredness due to tempo of the way we play or the age of squad,any one else noticed.

Anyone seen Carlos and the £20 note yet ?

Pure comedy gold.

Somebody please post a link so everybody can enjoy it.

Like to know what some of you Wednesdayites think of it.

Anyone seen Carlos and the £20 note yet ?

Pure comedy gold.

Somebody please post a link so everybody can enjoy it.

Like to know what some of you Wednesdayites think of it.

A bit worried about his mental,state to be honest.